𝚜𝚑𝚎 𝚔𝚒𝚗𝚍𝚊 𝚑𝚊𝚜 𝚊 𝚌𝚛𝚞𝚜𝚑 𝚘𝚗 𝚢𝚘𝚞

We are so fucking back despite me only posting two of these.

Prompt - Nancy and Robin are secretely dating... that's it.

3rd person pov

In recent times, the party were keeping up a base camp in the Wheeler household. The Wheeler family had temporarily moved away from Hawkins due to everything that happened apart from Nancy and Mike who begged to  stay (incase more upside down shit happened).

Nancy and Robin had been dating for two months now and they have kept it under wraps fairly well, nobody knows and nobody suspected a thing.... Which was kind of stupid on their part because it was painfully obvious.

The two girls were in Nancys room, Robin in Nancys arms as they lay talking about anything and everything.

"Y'know I still think UFOs are real Nance." Robin blurted out, shifting herself to be more comfortable in Nancys embrace.

"You and your stupid theories Rob." Nancy playfully rolled her eyes, looking down at Robin.

"No.. I'm serious Nance, they are definetely a real thing." Robin argued back, making eye contact with Nancy and smiling.

"Shut up." Nancy snickered, cupping Robins face and capturing her in a kiss. Robin smiled into the kiss and it didn't take long for it to escalate into them making out. Robins hands trailed down to the hem of Nancys shirt, riding under it and  tracing her hand up Nancys torso.

Nancy pulled away from the kiss, shivering under Robins touch. "You can take it off." Nancy smiled up at Robin.

Robins eyes widened, her face flushing red. She thought for a moment before speaking again. "I uh... what?" Robin had a right to be confused, this would be the first time they've ever done something like this.

Nancy found Robins confusion and flusterdness clearly amusing as she let out a chuckle. "My shirt idiot, take it off." Nancy snickered.

Robin nodded, lifting Nancys shirt over her head. She let her eyes trail shamelessly over Nancys body. "Holy shit." She muttered under her breath.

Nancy rolled her eyes at Robin. "You're staring Rob." She teased, watching Robin sketch out every curve of her body with her eyes.

Robin snapped out of her trance. "Sorry, you're just really....." Robin trailed off, thinking for a moment before continuing. "You're really beautiful Nance." Robin sighed in relief that she could get that out.

"Thank you." Nancy muttered, clearly touched by the compliment, before pulling Robin back in, continuing their makeout.

Robin ran her hands all over Nancys now bare torso, exploring every curve of her body. Nancy on the other hand was basking in Robins touch, enjoying every trail of affection.

Suddenly, the door knocked. Robin pulled away from Nancy, the two girls going silent. "Nance? You in there?" Steve yelled from the other side of the door.

"Shit, hide I'll say you're not home." Robin whispered as she got up. Nancy just looked confused but complied, hiding in a spot you can't see from the door.

Robin opened the door, tilting her head. "Nance isn't home Steve, she went to the store. What's up?" Robin tried her best to act as casual as possible.

"You'll do... I really need to tell you something revolutionary." Steve looked proud of himself so Robin just hummed for him to continue. "I think Nancy kinda has a crush on you."

Robin stifled a laugh, her eyes wandering to Nancy in the corner who was trying very hard not to laugh. "Really? I didn't know." Robin smiled.

"Yeah, I came up here to ask her about it but I guess I'll have to wait until she's home." Steve spat out, completely oblivious of Robins amused expression.

"You do that Stevey, good talk." Robin said before shutting the door. As soon as the door shut, Robin began cackling with laugher.

"Shut up." Nancy snickered, throwing a pillow at Robin, hitting her right in the face.

"Ow... rude." Robin feigned offence at the pillow hitting her. "You did not have to do that." Robin rolled her eyes, heading towards Nancy. "I wasn't aware you have a crush on me Wheeler" Robin teased, looking Nancy up and down.

"You caught me, full of surprises aren't I Buckley?" Nancy smiled, pulling Robin into a kiss as they continued their....actions.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

That night, Nancy and Robin headed downstairs for a movie night with the party.

"Nance what did you get at the store?" Steve asked innocently, not looking up from the TV screen.

"I didn't go to the store today Steve..." Nancy looked confused until Robin turned to her and looked at her as if she'd just set fire to her house.

"But Robin said- wait what's that on your neck?"  Steve finally looked up from the TV, looking closer to Nancy and seeing a hickey on her neck.

Robin snickered. "Surprise, I already knew she had a crush on me Harrington."

811 words

we are so back