chapiter 18: Safe and sound.

Fox's POV

I laid in the machine and few hours later I was released from the hospital. I wasnt concussed but I was so embarassed. Jasper, my father and I were sitting in my dad's cruiser. Jasper and I were in the backseat and Damon was following us in his car. He had the nerves of laughing at me when I woke up from some forced nap time. "Jerk." I muttered under my breath. Jasper started laughing. I looked at him. "What's so funny?" I asked. He leaned toward me and whispered so low that I nearly didn't hear him. "I'll tell you later darlin'." I shivered from his breath fanning over my neck.

After we arrived home I went to my room followed by Damon and Jas. I sat on my bed and looked at them. "Why did you laugh in the car?" I asked going directly to the point. Jasper looked at me. "Well you called me a jerk and called you a bitch from my car." Damon answered. My breath got stuck in my throat. Wait if he said he heard me from that distance. That means... "YOU ARE A V..." I started to scream but he vampired speed his way to me and put his hand on my lips. "You wont say that out loud." He compelled me but he also nodded not denying the fact that he was a vampire. "I won't say it out loud." I repeated compelled. I went to grab my book. "So that's really you two." I pointed to the picture of them together in their army uniform. "I was his captain during this time and he was the youngest man we had in our company." Damon said. "So you are like Jaz." I smiled to myself. I grin. I looked at both of them. "Lets play in the forest." I said before taking off running and laughing.