Chapter Fourteen: Back To Hell

After a very long plane ride we get back I looked at him and said: " Honey do we really have to go start back to Bella." He looked at me and said: " Yes darling we need to go see if Carlisle needs help." I looked at him and nodded and kissed his cheek while he put his arm on my leg as we drive home."  As we got home we looked and saw Carlisle and he said: " We all need to talk."  We meet up in the living room and I say hey to everyone and tell Rosalie and Alice about our trip and Hayley as we start talking about I and Jasper's wedding plans Bella and Edward walked in and she looked at me and said: "  How was your trip."  I looked at her and said: "  It was nice." she was trying to be nice and I looked at her and said: " What do you want." She looked at me and said: " I don't know what you mean." I looked at her and said: "  You are only ever nice to me when you want something." She looked at me and said: "  I don't want anything and it's sad you don't believe me."  I looked at her and said: "  Bullshit what is it now."  She looked at me and said: "  Fine Victoria is building a army to kill us and I was wondering if you could get your friends to help."  I looked at her and said: " The army isn't here to kill us they are here to kill you but I will see what I can do."  She screamed and was about to hug me until I moved and she fail and I said: "  Don't hug me we are not friends." She looked at me and said: "  One step at a time." I rolled my eye and looked at Carlisle and said: "  I know Jake is getting the wovles to help I will talk to my friends but we will all need training."  Jasper looked at me and said: " Carlisle and I can help with that."  I looked at him and said: " Are you sure your ok to do this."  He looked at me and said: "  I will not let that stop me from protecting you."  I looked at him and kissed him and after a while I called my friends and they said they would come and help and Jasper looked at me and said: " What do you want to do today."  Before I could answer Alice grabbed me and said: "  Maybe later we need to pick her wedding dress and some of her honeymoon dresses."  I kissed him and we lefted I looked at Alice and Rosalie and said: " Where are we going to get our dresses."  Rosalie looked at me and said: "  It is a surprise and your mom and Esme are already there." I looked at him and said: " I want Jasper to come with us." She looked at me and said: " No he can't see your wedding dress before the wedding." I looked at at Rosalie and said: " I don't believe in that stuff I want him to come with me."  She looked at me and said: " You have all the time in the world to see Jasper we just need to get your dress now please." I looked at her and said: " Fine but you only getting three hours out of me."  She looked at me and said: " I love you I do but you can't be around Jasper all the time."  I looked at her and said: " Next time I will take Emmett from you."  She looked at me and said: " No I get it you love him and you are clam when you are with him but the boys miss him." I looked at her and said: "  You are right ok come on lets get our dresses." We get to the shop and I looked at her and said: " Can I get wine please for everyone."  She looked at me and said: "  I don't think thats a good idea." I looked at her and said: " My family will be having wine I will not be drinking until I pick a dress." She nodded and we get a room and I go and looking at the dresses and I looked at my mom and said: " Mom I don't know I never wanted a white wedding dress."  She looked at me and said: " You get whatever you want." I looked at some white dresses but then I saw this beautiful dress and I put it on and went out there and I looked at them and said: "  How does it look." They looked at me and said: "  Yeah this is your dress." We get it and get our dresses and I looked at Rosalie and said: " Can we please go home." She looked at me and said: " We just have one more place to go."  We drive up to a restaurant and I see Jasper and I get out the car and hug him and he looked at me and said: "  What's wrong darling." I looked at him and said: "  I just missed you." He looked at me and kissed my head and said: " I missed you to come on lets eat."  We walked in and we sit down and we eat and when we walk out some girl came up to Jasper and said: " Would you like to go out sometimes."  I looked at her and said: " Can you get away from my husband."  She looked at me and said: " No let him speak for himself." I looked at her and said: " Ok get the hell away from my husband or I will pull out you damn eyeballs." She looked at me and walked away and I looked at him and he said: " Why are you looking at me I didn't do anything."  I looked at him and kissed him we get in the car and we go to my house and we go home and we go to sleep in each other arms.