Chapter Thirteen: Something New

I looked at him as he picked me up and I kissed him and said: " Jasper are you sure this is a good idea."  He looked at me and said: "  Yes now stay here."  He put me on the bed and grabbed this and said: " Do you want to start with this." I kissed him and let him put this on me. 

He kissed me and said: "  You look beautiful

He kissed me and said: "  You look beautiful."  I kissed him but he pulled the chain on my collar and said: "  No I am in control tonight." I looked at him and nodded he looked at me and pushed me on the bed and licked my pussy I looked at him and moaned and he said: " Are you ready for me."  I looked at him and said: "  Yes sir I am ready for you."  He looked at me and said: " Are you ready for me."  I nodded and then he spanked me and said: "  Use your words." I looked at him and said: "  Yes sir."  He pushed inside me and I moaned and he kissed my back and I looked at him and said: "  More please I want more Jasper." He looked at me and grabbed my arm and fucked me harder and I moaned which only made him fuck me harder and I looked at him and said: "  Please put your hand around my neck." He looked at me with dark eyes and grabbed my neck and fucked me harder and he said: "  Oh I want to cum deep inside you."  I looked at him  and said: " Do whatever you want to me please I need to cum."  He looked at me and hit my g-spot and I cum he keep fucking me for a few minutes and he then came inside me and he kissed me and said: "  Do you need a break." I looked at him and said: " But your still hard."  He looked at me and said: "  We can come back to that."  I kissed him and got on his knees and grabbed his cock and licked it he looked at me and said: "  You don't have to do this."  I looked at him and said: "  I want to do this."  I put his cock in my mouth with one hand on the base of his cock and one hand on his balls and I licked the tip of his cock and he moaned and I put the whole thing in my mouth and I pushed him down my throat until he came and he kissed me and said: "  Mhmm what a good little girl." I looked at him and said: "  Thank you sir." He kissed me and said: " Do you want me to fuck you noe or do you want to go and get something to eat."  I looked at him and said: " Please fuck me one more time you know we leave tonight we have to go back home."  He looked at me and said: "  Do you want me to fuck you one more time we can fuck on the plane to if you want." I looked at him and pushed him down on the bed and got on top of him and pushed him inside me and moved up and down and for a second I was casing my own lust and said: " Air please play with my nipples."  He looked at me and pulled on the nipple clips and I moaned and went faster he looked at me and said: "  Oh yeah be a good girl and go faster."  I looked at him and kissed him and said: "  I will sir I promise."  I moved as fast as my body would let me and I squirted on him and he came inside me and pulled my legs in the air and I looked at him and said: " No we are still in school I can't have a baby now Jasper."  He looked at me and kissed me and said: " It is almost over why not try now."  I looked at him and said: " I understand where you are coming from but lets wait till we are out of school what about after our wedding."  He looked at me and pushed inside me and said: " Mhmm I love being inside you."  I looked at him and said: "  We need to get food and we need to get back home." He pushed inside me hard and said: " Do you want a little girl or boy."  I looked at him and said: " Nethier we are still in school." He looked at me and bite me and started drinking my blood and looked at me and said: " Do you want a boy or girl darling." I looked at him and kissed him and said: " A girl I want a girl." He looked at me and said: " That's more like it darling I will see what I can do." He fucked me harder and kissed me and gradded my nipples and said: " We are going to have a baby." I loked at him and kissed him and said: " Cum deep inside me please."  He looked at me and said: "  I promise I will honey."  I looked at him and for a second I came back to my right right mind and I pushed him on the bed but he picked me up and I looked at him and said: " honey we can't have a baby."  He looked at me and said: "  Let me breed you one more time." I looked at him and said: "  No honey I can't get pregnant."  He looked at me and said: " Please honey please just one baby."  I looked at him and said: "  No honey we can't have a baby right now."  He looked at me and was about to cum in me but I bite him and he stopped and said: "  Darling are you ok." I looked at him and said: " Yes honey I am fine do you need to cum one more time." He looked at me and said: " Yes Darling I need to cum in you one more time."  He put me down and I got on top of him and he pushed inside me and as I was about to cum he put my nipple in his mouth and I came as he came inside me and I looked at him and said: " We need to go we have a plane to catch." He kissed me and said: " I loveyou so much." I looked at him and said: " I love you to."