Chapter 12

TW: ATTEMPTED RAPE

     Darkness.

Silence.

     I knew all to well what was happening at the moment, I was trapped in yet another one of my nightmares.

     I couldn't believe I had fallen asleep. One minute I was doing so well pretending to sleep and the next I was knocked out.

This time, it was different. I wasn't tied down to a table, instead I was standing up. It was hard to tell if I was alone but one thing I knew for sure was that I wasn't. These dreams were made by nothing other than my mates. I wasn't quite sure how they did it, maybe all dragons had abilities like this, but either way I knew they were somewhere near, if not right next to me. Since it was a dream controlled by them I was guessing they could control anything about me, one being my senses. I couldn't smell anything right now, nor could I see a thing. I also couldn't figure out if my hearing was taken away either. When I ran it made no noise, and when I tried to touch my body it felt weird. It was like I knew it was there but at the same time couldn't grasp it.

     "Awh, look at him. So precious, it really reminds me of the old days," a voice called out, and it was no one other than Axl. "Ah, yes. It does indeed. We have sure come a long way, haven't we."

     Just the sound of their voices sent me over the edge. Those same voices. The same voices that terrorized me every night growing up. The same voices that took me against my will. The same voices that violated me almost every day. The same voices that took my mothers away from me. The same voices that tricked me into believing they were what was best for me.

Shit!

How stupid can I be??

"What's the matter with him?"

"We're in his mind, so all of his thoughts will resurface and be wandering around. Poor baby, he's having withdraws. He will understand it soon."

"I really thought we had him."

Huff.
Huff.
Huff.

Let me out.

Let me out of here.

They are insane!

I'm insane!!

Someone help me..

I need help-

Help me!

Aghh!!

Gasp.

The darkness that once took place swallowed me whole in an instant. The same darkness that hurt me, consumed me. The same darkness that tricked me. They are the darkness. I have to leave, I have to get out. Get me out now.

I jerked up out of my bed only to be met with my terrorizers. The same people that ruined my life. How could I fall into their trap?!? I need to escape. I have to escape. Please let me escape.

I breathed in heavily as they just sat there as if they hadn't done a single thing in the world. They sat there like they did nothing.

Did they do nothing? Wait.. am I making all of this up? They are going to get mad. NO! No, no no. No they are in the wrong. They are in the wrong. What if they wanted what was best for me.. am I crazy? I'm not crazy.. I'm not crazy. I'M NOT CRAZY. It's their fault. No it's mine. It's not my fault, is it their fault? Is it my fault? It's my fault- no it's not.