1

**Author's POV:**

Nayla is the most beautiful and mature girl in her whole household. Her family recently moved to a new city, New York, to provide her with better educational opportunities at good universities, as she has just completed her schooling. Her mother is a housewife, her father is a businessman, and she comes from a wealthy family.

**Nayla's POV:**

It's a beautiful morning as the sun rises gracefully in the sky. I wake up, but I don’t feel quite well. I move to the window, sit on the couch, and enjoy the lovely view and the cool breeze coming into my room. It feels so refreshing.

“Oh, crap!” I suddenly realize there’s a lot of work left to do. I still need to decorate my room and organize everything in its place. “Oh my god! How will I do all this alone?” I take a deep breath. “Calm down, Nayla, you can do it. Don’t worry. Let’s get started…”

After some time, I finally finish my work. “Thank God,” I sigh.

**Mom's POV:**

It's time for breakfast, but this girl is always late for meals. What am I going to do with her?

“Nayla, come down, sweetheart. Breakfast is ready!” I call out.

“Yes, Mom, I’m coming!” Nayla shouts back from her room.

“Hurry up! I have a lot of work to do. If you don’t come now, I won’t be serving you breakfast once I get busy,” I warn.

Nayla responds, “Oh, Mom, please wait a few more minutes! I’m coming…”

After breakfast, Nayla and I go shopping—because you know, girls love shopping. After a long shopping spree, we have dinner at a restaurant famous for its non-veg food. The chicken is delicious.

We enjoy the food so much that we decide to get some for Dad as well. We have it packed and head home. Once we’re back, I change into my nightwear since it’s already past 9:30, and then I drift off into a deep sleep.

**Time skip to the next morning...**

**Nayla's POV:**

*Beep. Beep. Beep.* The alarm goes off at 5 a.m. I start my morning with the Fajr prayer. I perform wudu, put on my hijab, and pray. After the prayer, I read Surah Yaseen, which I prefer to read every morning. Then, I drink a glass of water.

**After 30 minutes...**

I sit on my balcony, admiring how beautiful the neighborhood is. Suddenly, I see a young boy jogging down the street with headphones on. I couldn’t see his face clearly, but I notice his curly hair and tall, muscular build.

I mutter to myself, "Nayla, are you stalking that guy?" Then I quickly dismiss the thought. “No, never...”

I take out my phone and snap a picture of the beautiful rainy view from my window and post it on Instagram with the caption: "Second day and a beautiful morning..."

I put my phone down on the couch and head to the bathroom. After a shower, I put on black pants, a blue kurti, and a white hijab. I look in the mirror and lick my lips. “I know I’m beautiful, right? Yes, I am.”

I apply some lip gloss and my favorite vanilla-scented perfume. Now I’m ready. I look in the mirror again and mutter, “I look perfect…”

I head back to the balcony and grab my phone from the couch. Suddenly, I see the tall guy returning and entering the house right in front of mine.

I mutter, “Oh, strange, he’s my neighbor. Wow…”

************************************

WELL THAT'S FOR TODAY THANKS FOR READING.

I HOPE YOU LIKE IT BUT IGNORE THE GRAMMATICAL MISTAKES AS ENGLISH IS NOT MY FIRST LANGUAGE.❤️