4

**Irfan's POV:**

I arrived home and lay down on my bed, reflecting on the events of the afternoon. When I saw the girl from the canteen, I was shocked. What was she doing here in my neighborhood? It's strange that she lives near us-I think we're neighbors.

I had never seen her without a hijab before. She looked even more beautiful without it-her green eyes and straight hair were perfect.

Next day....

**Nayla's POV:**

I greeted everyone, kissed my little brother's forehead, and left the house.

After 30 minutes, I arrived at the university and saw Irfan standing in the hallway with his friends. Some girls and boys were talking to him. When he looked at me, I broke eye contact and lowered my gaze.

With ten minutes left before class started, everyone was heading to their classrooms. Irfan and his friends followed suit. I suddenly saw the girl who had helped me find my class. She was entering the same classroom as I was. I thought I hadn't seen her in this class before.

I smiled, and she smiled back. She sat next to me, and we started talking and introducing ourselves.

The classroom filled up quickly with students. "Oh, it's good," I thought.

I noticed Irfan sitting with a very attractive girl, who I assumed was his girlfriend. After class ended, Zeba and I went to the canteen for some drinks.

Zeba: "Hey, give me your number. I'll call you if you need any help."

I agreed and gave her my number. We chatted and enjoyed our coffee.

I saw Irfan and his girlfriend approaching. They held hands and sat at the table in front of us. Irfan placed his hand on her thigh, and she seemed to enjoy it.

"Oh, what the heck is he doing?" I thought (Astagfirullah).

Zeba: "What's wrong, Nayla?"

I replied, "Nothing. Let's go, Zeba."

**After Class, 4:30 PM**

Zeba: "Hey Nayla, I'll drop you home."

"No, thanks. I have my car," I replied with a smile.

Zeba: "Let's catch up tomorrow." She smiled and left the university.

I walked to the parking lot, but what I saw was unexpected. I took my car from the parking area and left the university.

**After 30 Minutes**

I arrived home, greeted everyone, and said to my mom, "How was your day, Princess?"

I replied, "It's fine, Mom. I'm not feeling well and need to sleep. My bed has missed me." I giggled and ran upstairs.

I performed the Asr prayer. I always miss my Zohar prayer because of my classes, which is heartbreaking for me.

I fell asleep peacefully.

**Irfan's POV**

Seeing that girl made me feel calm, but my inner devil was stirred up. In the parking area, she definitely saw me kissing Riya. How embarrassing. What must she think of me?

Who cares? Whatever she thinks, let her think it. I took a shower, put on a sweatshirt and baggy jeans, and went to the club.

At the club, my friends, Rohit and Ankit, greeted me. I kissed Riya on the lips and enjoyed the party.

**It's 12 AM**

"Hey guys, I want to leave now."

Riya: "But why? The party has just started, and we haven't done anything yet."

I replied, "No, Riya. Let's meet at the university." I kissed Riya on the forehead and left the club.

**Nayla's POV**

I was standing on the balcony at 12:30 AM, unable to sleep. I saw someone entering in front of my house-it was Irfan Malik. Where did he come from so late at night? His family didn't say anything. I was shocked when I saw them kissing each other in the parking area.

Whatever he does, I don't care. Suddenly, he looked up and saw me. I quickly lowered my gaze and went back into my room.

**Morning**

I shouted, "Mom, I'm getting late for my classes. The car won't start. There seems to be something wrong with it."

"What can I do, Mom?" I said with watery eyes.

She smacked me on the shoulder and said, "You must have messed something up with the car."

I replied, "No, Mom, why are you blaming me?"

"Okay, take the bus," she said.

"Oh, great idea, Mom." I kissed her forehead and went to the bus stop.

**Beep** **Beep** **Beep**

"Who's this jerk following me?"

He stopped the car. "Hey, Mrs. Malik, get in. I'll drop you at the university."

"What-what? Mrs. Malik? Don't say that again, or I'll kill you."

"No thanks," I replied with a puzzled expression. "I'll take the bus."

"Irfan replied, "There won't be any buses at this time, and we're running late. There's no option. Come on and sit in the car, Mrs. Malik."

I got in the car and sat in the passenger seat.

"Oh! Mrs. Malik, sit in the front seat. I'm not your driver."

I replied, "If I'm your future wife, then you're my driver now Start the car. I'm getting late, Mr. Malik." I smirked.

He chuckled and said, "I like your attitude, Mrs. Malik."

I laughed ...i noticed him watching me through the mirror. I stopped laughing, took out my phone, and started scrolling through reels.

************************************