3

**Morning... It's Friday**

**Nayla's POV:**

Today is Friday, and I love Fridays because it's a small Eid for Muslims. I prayed the Fajr prayer, had breakfast, and did some university work. I didn't go to the university today because of the Friday holiday. Once again, it's my favorite day.

At 10 AM, I took a shower, donned a white kurta and pants, and put on an orange hijab. I applied my favorite vanilla-scented, non-alcoholic perfume, which I've loved for the past two years. Finally, I was ready.

Everyone was seated at the dining table for dinner, and I joined my brother and mom. My father was abroad on business.

After a while, the Zohar azan call to prayer was heard. My little brother was unfamiliar with the mosque since we had recently moved to this city. He was getting anxious.

I shouted at him to go and pray.

He shouted back, "Where should I go? I don't know where the mosque is!"

"I'm getting late, Appi," he said, his eyes starting to water.

I hugged him and said, "Okay, okay, let's go."

Ruhan: "Appi, you should come with me and pray."

I smiled and said, "Dumbo, Ruhan, when will you grow up?"

He smirked and said, "Appi, can I say something?"

"Yes, you can," I replied.

Ruhan: "Appi, you're the Dumbo. I'm not dumb, okay?"

I walked down the road, scanning my surroundings but seeing no one. Finally, I spotted a person in a white kurta, pajama, and topi. He looked very handsome and religious. I wasn't sure who he was.

He walked straight ahead without looking around. I stopped him.

"Assalamualaikum."

He nodded.

"Hey, will you take my brother to the mosque? He doesn't know where it is because we just moved here."

He replied, "Sure, why not?" He placed his hand on my brother's shoulder as if they had known each other for years.

I smiled and bid him goodbye.

After the Zohar prayer, I went downstairs and removed my hijab.when i was home i remove my hijab and one side dupatta.What I saw was unbelievable. He was sitting on the couch, eating biscuits and chai, and chatting with my mom very familiarly. I was shocked.

Mom: "Come here, Nayla. This is my daughter. She studies at this university."

He replied, "I also studied at that university."

Mom: "Oh, great! It's nice that you both studied at the same university and you're also my neighbor. What a coincidence!" My mom was being very friendly and funny.

He smiled, stood up, and said, "Okay, Auntie, I'm getting late for work. I should go now."

He greeted everyone and hugged my little brother.

"Hey, Ruhan, come to my house and play football with me sometime."

Ruhan: "Yes, sure, why not?"

I was confused by how everything was moving so quickly.

Anyway...

I grabbed a pillow from the couch and gave my brother a playful headshot, and we started a pillow fight.

Ruhan stopped and asked, "Tell me one thing."

"Yes, Ruhan?"

"Did you enter the mosque with him?"

"No, Appi. He left me and went on a bike with his friends and brought me home after the prayer was over."

"Oh, okay. He might have gone to another mosque with his friends," I muttered.

"I'm going to my room, Ruhan. Do you want to come with me?"

Ruhan: "No, Appi. I'm going to watch movies."

"Give me the remote. You always watch movies and cartoons. Go read some books instead."

************************************