Chapter 3

Author's note:- As you guys voted I'm changing the name from vidhushi to "Vidhi!"

****************
Author's pov

"Police have found Nikhil Singhania's dead body and a letter has been found in his blazer's pocket. In that letter it's written THINK TWICE BEFORE YOU TOUCH HER.

And they were showing how badly he had been killed, his fingers were cut off, his face was burnt, his tongue was cut and kept on his chest.

"Baap re vidhi ye tumhare boss haina!?" Vidhi's mumma asked

Vidhi just nodded, she knew who did this to him and why.

Suddenly kangana's message popped up saying "aur kitna, ese bada green flag kahi nhi milega phele bata rhi hu, don't think too much haan bolde"

Vidhi was going to reply when she felt someone's feet touching her's. She looked down it was chirag, she shrugged.

Vidhi was eating peacefully when chirag suddenly kept his one leg between hers by his sudden action vidhi started getting hiccups.

"Arree ree kya hua aaram se beta" Anita said worried offering her glass of water.

"Arre aunty vo aapka beta pa- vidhi realised what she was going to say and stopped.

"Kya main kya" chirag said winking a little, knowing she'll say nothing.

"Kuch nhi vo thoda- "Haan isliye kehte hai itna thus thus ke mat Khao" chirag said cutting off vidhi, she gave him a death stare.

"Aaeee chup ese nhi bolte, khao beta tum iski baaton pe dhyan mat do ye kuch bhi bolta hai, Kam dimag hai" Ankit said to vidhi.

"Kam dimag!? main papa!!!, maa dekhiye"

"Shut up mumma's boy"

"YESSSS I'm proudly mumma's boy, koi shak" he said as Aditya speaks.

"Bhai kal office mein party hai, kisko lekar jaoge" Aditya said hitting chirag with his elbow.

"Umm vidhi if you don't mind, will you"

"But main kya karungi aake"vidhi said causally, focusing on her food"

"Arre chali jao, baacha itne pyaar se bola rha hai beta" Ajay said.

"Ye!!! Ye baacha! Nhi hai aapko pata nhi hai kya kya karta hai ye, huh baacha?" Vidhi said mimicking the last part.

"Aacha kya kiya maine" chirag said narrowing his eyes looking deep into her eyes. Hitting her foot a little.

"Hmm ik and that's enough"

"Aacha don't change the topic, vidhu you're going with him and that's final"

After we had our dinner, we both were walking on the terrace deciding what to wear tomorrow.

"Western pehna kuch"

"Arre western mein bhi kya"

"Tum kuch bhi pehno aachi hi dikhti ho" he said and looks at her out of the corner of his eyes, just to see her reaction and slightly she smiles. Suddenly vidhi's mumma called her saying it's time to go home, Paswan's bitted bye to Rao's.

Midnight

Vidhi's pov

I was walking in the balcony reading a novel, "The main character pulled his girl inside his room kissing her hard", I was imagining chirag as the main character, uff man HIS EYES, THE WAY HE LOOKS AT ME!!
I can't deny that he really adores me when I'm with him no doubt, he really looks after me wait, am I falling for him? Maybe I am but what's wrong in that after all he likes me, suddenly i heard a whistle, i looked in that direction. It was chirag, unknowingly but i was happy seeing him, he gestured and asked what am i doing? I showed him my novel. He gestured ok, going back in his room when Aditya sang

main tenu kina pyaar karda,
do you know,
main kinna tere udte marda,
do you know,

I ignored as mumma shouted "vidhu so jao, tomorrow your bhabhi is coming"

"Ja rhe mumma" saying i got in and soon sleep took over me.

**************
Next morning,

Author's pov

Anaya was helping vidhi deciding her dress. Vidhi was confused between two dresses, one was black knee length bodycon with heart neckline, second was again black flared dress with turtle neck, full selves.

"Get ready in this bodycon one, it gives a little party vibes" ananya says and after a while when vidhi came out she was looking stunning

"Haaye kinni soni lagri vidhu" ananya said.

"Bhabhi! I guess I also like chirag, idk why but I keep on hiding this"

"Don't worry it happens, bolo toh main baat karu- "nhi nhi abhi nhi, bahut jaldi hai" vidhi said cutting off her bhabhi.

Chirag's POV

"Kinni Kinni" was playing and I was in my car blowing horn, waiting for her, and she came out in a beautiful black bodycon dress, my jaw dropped. It was "When I saw her in that dress" moment for sure. I couldn't stop myself looking at her.

"Hey, how's the dress, you know bahut time laga decide karne mein, pura cupboard idhar udhar kar diya tha" while vidhi was talking, he kept his one hand on his face looking at her with heart eyes,

when vidhi noticed she asked.
"wh- what?"

"Didn't say anything" he said in his freaking deep voice.

"I asked you how am I looking"

"Beautiful as always, from every angle, vidhu" he said raising his brows, and started driving.

After a while, chirag broke the silence saying "Look, stay with me in the party because the people coming there are not good for you. They're all those cheap people and I don't you to be with them" he said in a very serious tone.

"Hmm"

"Do you wanna ask something?"

"Is it obvious?"

"No, but still" chirag trying his best to conversate.

The whole drive was silent even if chirag tried to conversate, vidhi didn't. They reached there and chirag came out and moved forward and hid Vidhi from the camera flashes as there were many papps outside.

****************
Vote as it encourages me to write more.

But you guys don't vote ji, why