Chapter 5

Author's note:- Guys abhi agar aap logo VOTE karna bhul jayenge toh hum bhi update karna bhul jayenge ji, aakhir kab kijiyega vote.
And I know chapters boring hai but abhi se nhi honge i assure you that. (⁠ ⁠◜⁠‿⁠◝⁠ ⁠)

_______________________________

Vidhi's pov

I was going for jogging, this time bhabhi also joined me. Everytime I go jogging I look at chirag's balcony I don't know why but I guess uski ek jhalak dekhne ke liye (uff ye pyaar guys).

"He changed you... didn't he?" Bhabhi asked raising her eye brows.

"Yeppp" i replied, and started jogging and after jogging a little.

"Ye yaha! Kese? Aaj Suraj dada kaha se nikle hai bhabhi" i said looking at chirag little suprised.

"Sau saal jiyenge" bhabhi said hitting me with elbow.

Vidhi changed her path but Anaya didn't. She walked towards chirag, greeted him and said.

"Keep going, tarika Kam kar rha hai. Ladki Patt rhi hai ji" ananya cheered chirag and these words by her made his inner chirag jumping, shouting,running and what not.

After a while vidhi was going to the gym humming and she heard a deep manly voice calling her, she turned back to find out he was chirag. She greeted him too.

"Toh kaha subha subha" vidhi asked.

"Aaj free toh Gym aur kaha"

"Did I heard it right? You and gym woaa! Tum toh aapne ghar mein gym karte ho phir aaj society wale gym mein kyu?" Vidhi asked mocking him a little.

"Haan kyu nhi aa sakta?"

"Aa sakte ho ji btw free?" vidhi said causally but hearing "ji" from her chirag got frozen but then replied.

"Haan Aaj office nhi jana, meetings nhi hai"

"Sahi hai"

***************
Author's pov

Both were exercising and chirag was too focused doing bench press that he didn't noticed vidhi admiring him from a distance. Vidhi started her leg rack, after a while chirag came to smith machine which was beside leg rack machine, when he noticed the weight.

"Woaa haryana ki sherni, kya weight utha rhi ho. I'm impressed" chirag said patting her shoulder.

"You already are" vidhi replied chuckling to which chirag just surrendered raising his both hands up.

"Tathaastu" vidhi said raising her one hand giving him blessings.

"Uff this girl God I can't" chirag replied face plaming.

"You can't and if you will, I'll kill you" vidhi said putting her both hands on her waist to which chirag chuckled.

***************
Ananya's pov

Vidhi had gone to office and harsh and papa ji both were out of station because of some buisness meetings.
All of sudden mumma started breathing heavily, I ran towards her gave her glass of water, rubbing her back but it didn't help. I ran to get some medicines but when I came out I saw her on the floor, she fainted.

"Mumma! Mumma! Utiye kya hua aapko?" I panicked tapping her cheeks.

"Kya karu? Smjh nhi aa rha kese hos- Haan! Chirag!, chirag ko call karti hu vo hospital le jayenge" i immediately called chirag. After few minutes he came.

"Kya hua bhabhi!? Aunty ko?" Chirag asked running towards ananya.

"Pata-a nh-nhi" ananya replied tensed.

"Koi nhi don't panick let's take her to the hospital" chirag said.

***************
Vidhi's pov

I was in my office when I got a call from bhabhi. I picked up the call.

"Hello! Bhabhi" i said with full excitement but listening to bhabhi my excitement changed, i was shocked, my hands were shivering. Bhabhi said "mumma is admitted in the hospital. I couldn't believe what just happened.

I quickly took my car keys and left for hospital.

****************
Author's pov

Vidhi reached the hospital, only ananya and chirag were there. Vidhi walked towards her mother's room, she saw her on ventilator with drips on her hands. Vidhi couldn't control anymore. Tears started rolling down her eyes. Chirag came and back hugged her holding her tight letting her crying.

"I don't know why God do this me it's always me, first he took my dadaji from me and now mumma!! Nooo!! I can't let him take my mumma!" Vidhi cried.

"Chirag you take her to the garden yaha mat raho nhi aur royegi vidhu" ananya said as she was talking with the doctor. Chirag just nodded.

"Vidhu shh kuch nhi hoga, let's walk and talk in the garden" chirag said rubbing her back, warming her.

"No i don't want to go anywhere, I will stay with mumma" vidhi announced.

"Please for me" chirag said joining his hands but it didn't work.

"Look if you're not coming with me, I'm strong enough to carry you" chirag said looking for any reaction but no response from Vidhi's side.

"Okay then" as chirag said he picked up vidhi in bridal style and started walking towards the garden.

"Hey what are you doing this is a hospital!"

"I know"

"Fine I'm coming with you but please put me down" vidhi requested. Chirag put her down and clapped her face.

"Don't worry everything will be fine my darling" chirag said and both walked to the garden and sat down on a bench.

"You know, when dadaji was with us, I used to share everything with him and did not hide anything kyuki bachpan se wahi ek the jinne Hume Jaana hai, pehchante toh sab hai jaanta koi nhi hai. I've always wondered why God takes our most dear thing" vidhi expressed keeping her head on chirag's shoulder. Chirag just hugged her tight rubbing her back warming her, suddenly ananya phone called chirag. He picked up.

"Chirag mumma ko vidhi se milna hai" she said and cutted the call.

****************
They both reached to her room and chirag left, soon after vidhi came out tears were rolling down her cheeks, chirag tried to stop her but she pulled him side took her car keys and left. Chirag and Ananya got tensed. Both got inside, ananya asked sameeksha what she said to vidhi but she didn't reply instead she requested chirag.

"Chirag beta you're mature you're not like vidhu right? Please take care of her. She acts arrogant but isn't" sameeksha said holding chirag's hands tightly.

"Sure aunty i will but what happened that vidhu i-i means vidhi left crying" chirag questioned.

"Beta tum ussi se kyu nhi puch lete I'm sure vo tumse nhi chupayegi" sameeksha replied.

******************

Vidhi's pov

I got to my peaceful place there's a river i like to spend my time here whenever I'm happy, sad or just not feeling myself. I was sitting there thinking how can mumma say that, i never expected that from her.

Throwing stones in the river cursing my faith. When my phone rang i looked at the caller id it was chirag, I didn't pick the phone call as I knew all he would ask is where I'm?, what mumma said to me? Which i don't want to answer now.

After hours I got a message from bhabhi saying "vidhi ghar aa jao"

"Nhi aana Ghar mujhe" I texted back and switched off my phone.

************

VOTE as it encourages me to write more.

How's the chapter?