Chapter 6

Author's note:- guys I've created an Instagram Id: fictionophile_in
Do follow I'll posting reels related to the story soon.

____________________________

Author's pov

Vidhi was looking at the setting sun, tears were rolling down her cheeks, slightly she had a soft smile. Cold breeze brushed her hair. She wiped her tears and stood up grabbing her car keys. Soon after she reached home. She rang the door bell. Ananya opened the door, she saw vidhi standing there, she hugged her tightly.

"Pagal where were you? I was so tensed?" Ananya asked still holding her in her arms.

"Mumma! Vo unne-" "shh kuch nhi hoga mumma ko doctor se humari baat Hui hai" vidhi couldn't complete her sentence.

"Chalo ab khana khalo" ananya said going towards the kitchen. Vidhi just nodded but still she was lost in her own thoughts like her world has shifted. No emotions nothing just pain in her eyes. Ananya who noticed this tried to calm her but nothing worked.

They had their dinner and ananya who was going to stay in hospital tonight so she left.

Vidhi was in her room going to sleep. Suddenly a message popped up, it was chirag texted "wanna talk?"

"No" vidhi replied.

"Why? I'll not ask anything related to dadaji, aunty pakka"

Vidhi left his message on seen and dozed off.

**************
Next morning

"Vidhi! Vidhi!" Someone was calling my name. I got up rubbing my eyes as they were red because of crying, i forcefully opened my eyes just to witness chirag infront of me.

"Aaaaaaaa mumma!" I shouted and started hitting him with my pillow.

"Arre pagal mar kyu rhi ho?" Chirag asked defending.

"You! How you got into my house!? Chor!"

"Hey hello! Bhabhi ne mujhe bheja ki tumko utha du" chirag said and Vidhi's face was again resting serious.

"Aacha com'on jaldi breakfast karne aa jao" chirag said getting up patting her shoulders.

Vidhi was having breakfast, chirag and Ananya were talking to which Vidhi didn't paid much attention.

"Aacha vidhu mumma ko tumse milna tha" ananya said to which vidhi just nodded.

*************
Vidhi and chirag were sitting next to her mumma. She took hands of both in her hands holding tight.

"Beta kal vidhi jo baat ko lekar gussa Hui thi vo ye thi ki, dekho beta mujhe vidhi ki chinta hai main chahati hu ki ye aache se settle ho jaye kyuki mere baad koi usko nhi sambhal sakta hai...
Beta main ye chahati hu ki tum dono shadi karlo meri Anita se baat hogyi hai unne agree Kiya hai agar tum karte ho toh par- vidhi snatched her hands from sameeksha and left the room.

"Beta dekh rhe ho vo kitni gussa hai par vo gussa shayad tum shant kar sakte ho" sameeksha said and nurse came in to give her medicines.

"Aunty aap aaram kijiye hum vidhi se baat karte hai"

Chirag came out and there vidhi was sitting with ananya.

"Vidhi please I need to talk to you"
Vidhi turned her face.

"Vidhu please share with me na whatever you're feeling please" to which vidhi just nodded and stood up.

They reached the garden and were walking as vidhi started talking.

"Look i don't know about marriage and all but... see how she's behaving unki medicine chal rhi hai! Hospital mein hai!!! And unko humari shadi ki padi hai like seriously... mujhe mumma chahiye phele, baad mein jo hoga dekhenge. Par nhi unko toh tv serial ki heroin bana hai pata nhi main kya karu Mera itna life kharab hogya hai na, itna life kharab hogya hai" vidhi said giving a disappointed look.

"Hmm but aunty ko bhi toh chinta hai na tumhari and baat rhi unke theek hone ki don't worry I'm here, aunty ko best doctor ke pass bhejenge and unko jaldi se theek karenge" chirag said holding Vidhi's hands in his hands.

"So what are your thoughts?" Vidhi asked.

"If you agree full heartedly then only" chirag replied holding her hands.

*************
They both were sitting next to sameeksha. Sameeksha was looking at vidhi with hopefull eyes.

"Mumma! I'm ready to marry him" Vidhi said looking at her mumma then Chirag. Sameeksha hugged vidhi.

"Beta tum dhyan rakhoge na meri baachi ka" sameeksha asked holding hands of Chirag.

"Aunty vidhi ko main bahut khush rakhuga pakka, vo jo bolegi main karunga, I'll protect her and that's my promise to you aunty!" Chirag replied.

"Uff itna emotional scence hai" ananya said entering the room with food tray in her hands.

"Mumma aap khana khalo hum Ghar chalte hai" Vidhi said forcing herself to leave as she didn't wanted to leave.

Chirag and vidhi left.

"Bahu I don't know if I'm doing right or wrong but just look at them... kehte nhi but inki aankhon mein sab dikhta hai" sameeksha said.

************
It was raining badly, vidhi got down from the car and stood in the middle of the road spreading her arms looking towards the sky. Raindrops were kissing her face softly. Chirag who was admiring her from a far. Vidhi dragged him and both were enjoying the rain.

"Woaa hoo kitna maza aa rha hai na!!" Vidhi exclaimed holding chirag's hands jumping to which chirag nodded. Suddenly there was lighting strikes.

"Vidhu chalo bahut bijli kadak rhi hai, it's unsafe!" Chirag said.

"Okayy byeeee" vidhi said dramatically and hugged chirag tightly before heading towards her home.

And there was Aditya admiring both from his window.

***************

VOTE as it encourages me to write more

And how's the chapter, guys aap log batate nhi chapters kese hai.