Two

Gosh brothers are so annoying like you can't do anything without them messing up the plan in a way. "Austin, have i told you lately how much of a pain in my butt you are no well you are" he just laughs at me an says " that's my job as your older brother to mess with you squirt" I decide its a good time to play the baby of the family card and sit on the couch with my arms crossed and pout. 

Taylor came an sat by me wrapping her arms around me an pulls me close, i always feel so safe in her arms like nothing will ever hurt me, I wish i could stay here forever. " awe my poor baby is getting picked on by her brother" Taylor says in a baby voice " yes because Austin is a bully" oh yeah "Teffy i have a question for you, who were yall talking about earlier and what truth should she know?" you can feel the mood in the room change when i ask that question and the look  one Taylor's face show shes in a different place in her mind.

Austin decided to take matters into his own hands and cause a distraction he ripped me out of Teffys arms which caused me to scream "Austin" he took off runs towards the backdoor with me in tow. throws the door open runs an jumps into the pool fully clothed 

I swam up to the top and started splashing Austin in the face with water  "I HATE you" i was perfectly content in Taylors arms. i swam over to the ladder to get out of the pool, I'm literally freezing 

Taylors PoV

Seeing Presley pouting on the couch was so adorable so i wrapped her up in my arms she asked a question none of us knew how to answer it. Next thing i know Austin grabs Pres and takes off running towards the backdoor which cant be a good thing,  i chase after them once i realized where they were headed yelling at him to stop but i was to late they were already in the pool 

mom walked with some towels "how did you know what was happening?" i asked her " well this happens every last day of school, it's kind of Austins ritual" I should have known that but i'm never around i'm always busy with work. Mom hands me a towel for Pres, I wrap her up in it           she buries her head into me while mumbling something about Austin" what did you say Pres i can't understand you with your face in my shirt" she groaned at me moving her head to tell me that shes going to get Austin back for that. Austin walks over continuing to mess with her "Austin leave her alone please" I gave him a playful glare walking us back into the house. I sent her back upstairs to change again she wasn't happy about having to do that but i convinced her by telling she can decide what we watch when shes done, We watched her head up to her room. 

Once I knew she was in her room I looked at mom and Austin "man that was a close" I say to no one in particular. I walked to the kitchen grabbing mine and Presley's favorite snack and drink then headed to the movie room to wait for her but before i got there mom said "Tay you have to tell her at some point before its to late" i just nod my head, does she not realize i hate that i never told the truth and wish if i could go back and change the past but i can't. 

Presley pov

I walk back downstairs after change yet again in the span of 30 minutes, walk into the living an saw that Tay wasn't in there so i knew she was in the movie room, i ran to the movie room an jumped in her lap. I have missed her so much i only get to see her every once in awhile  I cuddled up in her lap grabbing the remote knowing exactly what are going to watch. I bet you think were think law and order svu or maybe grey's anatomy well you are wrong those are Taylor's favorite shows not mine, My favorite so is bones so that's what we are going to watch. I looked next to  her and saw my favorite drink and snack" Tay you are literally my favorite sister ever" i say while grabbing the food, She giggled at my comment "I'm your only sister piglet" "true but your still my favorite, now shhh bones is on" she nods her head an pulls me closer to her i let a content sigh while enjoying the cuddles. 

After a couple of episodes I started to doze off "hey piglet i got a question for you" i raise my head to look at her "whats your question Teffy" "well do you want to spend the summer with me on tour?" that caught my attention which made me wake up. " omg yes!!!!!! Have you talked to mom about this?" she shook her head no "not yet, i wanted to talk to you about first because if you did't want to there would be a point in telling mom" of course i want to go with you, you are always busy." the tired feeling takes over again and I rest my head on her chest listening to her heartbeat as it brings a calming feeling around me as it pulls me farther into slumber. "sleep tight piglet" was the last thing i heard before it goes silent