*ੈ✩𝙲𝚑𝚊𝚙𝚝𝚎𝚛 𝚃𝚠𝚎𝚗𝚝𝚢. 𝙰 𝙲𝚊𝚗𝚍𝚕𝚎 𝚘𝚗 𝙸𝚌𝚎

⇣ 𝚆𝙷𝙾 𝙼𝙰𝙳𝙴 𝙼𝙴 𝙰 𝙿𝚁𝙸𝙽𝙲𝙴𝚂𝚂?⇡

The darkening sky had shown old stars. Mono hangs in the sky, shining down on many, but mostly, the two of you tonight.

Your dress blows with the wind, as you eye the man before you. His black, ravenous hair is in a mess, trying its hardest to go against the wind's wishes. Though you're tired of seeing it and pointing it out from almost every interaction that you've had with this man, a smile is resting on his face.

"Now, what is it that you want from me, stranger?" you asked him and continued on. "Though, I'm sure you're no true stranger if you're aware of who I am." The man only hummed as he drew closer to you. Reaching into his pocket, he takes out a pocket watch. Every move he displays, is eyed intently.

"I'm sure you're already aware of my name, Miss Leocadia, go on, why don't you take it into account, and say it," he tells you. "I'm sure that you should do it first. Spill out what you have to say to me, I don't have all day."

The man only closes his eyes for a few seconds until he opens them up once again. "I would like to go back on that conversation that we had a few days ago. You know, the one with your maid fainting and you pouring the tea all over me." Silence only comes out as a response. Aware of it, he steps closer to you, with his shadow only grows at each step he makes away from the light's presence. The clack of his shoes against the paved surface of the outside was quiet, but loud to you. Each sound hammers into your ears to the point you started to feel a big nauseous. Nonetheless, you still stood in your exact spot.

"I take that as an agreement then," he tells you. Then, the man stops his tracks and stares at you from afar. Though he wasn't too far away, he started to look blurry. Maybe it was due to the nausea that he's causing you.

"(Name), every human has desire. Everyone is born with it. And everyone will suffer because of it. It burns like a flame to skin. And each and one of those desires serves as a value to oneself in order for them to have a reason to live," he explained. Drawing closer, the man puts his hand on your shoulder and comes close enough to whisper to your ear.

"What is your desire, (Name)? What is your purpose for being here in the first place? Why is it, that you're still alive in that skin of yours?"

You're sure of it at this point. The complete switch in tone and the way he had addressed to you before, twisted into something else. This man is clearly aware that you're a fraud. You're not the real Villainess in the side story, the woman that constantly stalked Claude as well as try to become the Empress despite his obvious interactions with her. But how, how does he know of your true self?

*Badump! *Badump!

Only for a brief moment, you closed your eyes at his words, then you swatted his hand off of your shoulder. After that, you then start to stare straight on ahead at the man.