17

(Sexuall part)/

Harry

"Oh God That Was fucking Great"
I catched my breathe as She Did
"God that was fast babe" she spoke .We just Had Sex Few Minutes ago , And We both cuddle she falls into a deep sleep as she whispers "i love you" and Kissed my Lips Quick . I'm Thinking Of Her Question This Morning Of Me Wanting a Kid ? It could ruin my Life In my Age and I'm not yet ready as now . i stand up and see it was 5:00 Noon , I Grab an Towel and Take an Hot Shower..
"Baby ?" I suddenly look at Sam who is naked infront of the glass door "Babe Whats wrong ?" I stop the water . "Can I Join You Pls ?"
She pouts as i giggled and nod
I Turn On the water again as she get hair wet , I put some Shampoo and it smells like Blue Berry and Sweets like Her .

After shower , we eated snack well we order pizza . I eated 2 slice as she eats half one , I drank my Water as I caught her looking at me . "what is it baby?"
She shook her head and drank her Water , Suddenly I Crashed My lips to her as she drops her
Plastic cup of water . our tounge fights while i was on top of her
Then my phone Rings as i look at it and it was Louis calling ...
"Babe stop i need to answer this"
She Signs as i stand up and answer the call . "louis whats up" I speak up as i hear party sounds he must be on Selena's
Party Hookers . "Harry! Mate where the fucking hell are you?!" Louis screams as i hear
Shots Are Being Scream.
"I'm at Sam's , Are Freakin Drunk ?" I asked as i turn around and see sam was watching tv.
"Harry Get Your Ass Here ! Selena is waiting for Youu !!"
Wtf is going on with Louis ?
"Sorry mate Louis Just Do Drugs"
Thank god its liam , I Slide my hand to my Hair and sign.
"Liam Just Take Louis Home He ,might get into trouble" i said
"Yeah Mate , Niall Is Helping Him Up and So Do Ed .. Hey You Need To Be at Dan's Party Tomorrow I heared that Sam Is Going With Jodi" Jodi ah She's an Lesbian In School How Come She Is Friends With Samantha ?
"Oh Great Sure Okay , I gotta go mate and Pls Slap Louis If Doesnt
Behave himself" Liam Laughs as I hang up .

Sam

"Babe ...." Harry kisses my back as it gives me the chills , thats cute "yes baby ?" I lay down at him as he wrap his arms around me , i felt safe ... So SAFE .
"Babe ... Make Love To Me..."
That was the first time he asked to make love , to take it slow .
I smiled as i face him ... He was the guy who made me fall in love again like this , rather than that idiot Clifford tho ....
Harry eyes met mine as He Leans and Kissed me Passionate.
Its like He was Taking My Virginity away , His Hands Shove
To my Back as i kiss him very sweet . This Will Clear Our Minds , Clear Everything .
Harry lay me down on my bed
As we still both kissed , he removes my Shirt and throws it at the side , he makes wet traces
Kiss to my lips down to my chest.
It was so romantic as well .
"I love you samantha " Harry Kissed my lips , "I love You Too Harry" I peck his lips and I Felt he just smiled "forever babe"
The last thing he said and Insert
Himself to me ...

"Oh Yes...." I whisper as Harry Goes Slow In and Out Of Me .
I moan calmly as I ran my hands to his curls and hold it , Harry Leaves an Love Bite On my Neck and Kissed My neck Again .
Heat comes out from my mouth as Harry was Getting Deeper ,
"Mmmm sweet" harry spoke up and moans as I was So Close ...
Then He Finally Fill Me Up as I Cum ... We kissed one more time and he pull out his lenght and lays down on my side he pulls the covers and cuddles with me
I kissed his cheeks as he was blushing and breathing .
"I love you harry ..so much"
He smiles and look at me .
"Oh baby i love you even more"
Harry and I closed Our Eyes and Fall Asleep and cuddle.

Vote Comment And Share !

Harry is very romantic tho .

©copyright