14

Sam

School starts and Almost Near at The End Of School Year . Harry and I been For 2 weeks from now and were having a great relationship . After GYM i wait for harry Outside , As Wait and Spot Matty With Some Cool Kids
Well Ge Isnt my friend .... I saw chloe crying as i go towards her
I rub her back .

"You okay ?" I asked as i comfort

"N-no , Matty..Matty Cheated On Me And I'm Pregnant" She says as My Eyes Went Wide . I look at Matty Who Is Looking at Me .

"Your Pregnant !? Matty is the father ?!" I asked her as she nods
Holy fucking Dick . Matty Got Chloe Pregnant WTF , I told Chloe To Go Home and Do the test again , I slap matty as His Cool Friends Step Backs .
"Shit ! What is that for ?!" He yell
"You Son Of a Bitch You Got Chloe Pregnant you Fucker!" He looks at me as I was mad at him.
"She is ?!" I nod as i hit his stomach . "that is for being an Fake Boyfriend and This" i kick his balls "that is for getting chloe pregnant" .

After that I spot harry as We Both Say hi and Kissed . "Hmmm I miss you babe" He Says as I wrap my Arms around him as He Do the same . "Me too Baby , So Your Place Or Mine ?" He bit his lips as I Look at him "Mine Kitten"

Matty

I drive off to chloe's House As parking at the front . i saw her mom as i asked for chloe she says she was upstairs . made my way upstairs until i found her Pink Door I slightly open it as i
Saw her crying , Her Mother Doesnt Know that she's pregnant
"Chloe..." She turns fast and wipe her tears . "What Are You Doing Here ?" I look at her as an Small Bump On Her Tummy Was Showing on her White Dress.
"Y-your pregnant" she nods as i sat down beside her .

"Matty ..its Okay If You-" I cut her off . "Hush Its Our Baby and I'm Gonna Be Here Okay ? I'm sorry i just freak out because i wasnt thinking at all" she pecks my cheeks and i hug her . "No Matter what , i'm still your Punk Ass Boyfriend Babe"

Matty and Chloe Are Going To Drop There School As Matty Is Gonna Work as An Assistant Agent Of Stark Inc.