6

(Sexuall Part Ya Guys) .....X

Sam

My legs were wrap around at harry's waist as were making out while walk to his room we get through the door and lock it then he slip his hand under my tank top and
Massage My Breast , I let Out an Moan as He Do wet Kisses on my neck he lay me down , i took off his shirt and kissed his jaw and collar bone he rip off my tank top as i didnt care i was on a black Lingeries
And he kissed my chest , unclaps mu bra and throw it on the floor , i unbutton his tight pants as his Dick was getting hard , Then I Just See That He Was wearing an CK Boxers and it was black damn ..

"Mmmm Sam ...." He moams as i touched his c*ck , were only on our underwear and i hook his finger on my Panties and Remove them , he throws it at the side as i remove his Boxer and HolyShirt His HUGE ! Like 8.8 ?!!! , He Rub His Lenght Against my Sex , "Oh ..Harry Fuck ..." I moan as He get and Condom an Black Pack as I saw an Box Filled With Different Packing Color , He Opens It as He Put It On and Gets Into me Oh Fuck ... He goes In and Out Slow as i wanted Fast So Fast and Hard ..

"Harry Go Fast.. please harry" i beg for it .

"Hmn You Beg , and I'll Give " He Smirks and Kissed me one more time

He Goes Faster and Faster , I can Feel It His Fucking Me So Hard . as I moan His Name So Loud and Clear
The bed start moving and Head Board Hit The Wall So Bang and Harry was getting Use To It Harry Moan and Groan So Loud .

"oh yes oh yes oh yes!!!" I moan like that and god his huge dick just slam at my GSPOT , harry Kissed Me Again hungerly ..

"Oh Fuck Me !!! - shit !" harry moan loud , his voice so manly as i hear
The Soaking Wet Of my pussy I can Hear The way he Fucks me I love it

"harry i'm Cumming !!" As i hold it abit longer , He Goes fast as Wrap my arms around his Neck

"I'm Gonna Cum Baby Fu - shit !! UGH !!!!" I felt his cum At the Condom as i Cum Too , I Felt His Hand Rub My Back i breathe and breathe as harry kissed my lips and pulls out and tie the condom and toss it at the Trash bin .. He pull the covers and we cuddle ..

Good Sex In My Life ... Hell Fucking Yeah ..

Harry

I wake up and see Sam Fall asleep i grab my boxers and wears it , I put an shirt of mine on Her then pick up het clothes and i just knew that i rip off her Tank Top Shit .. Well She Fits So Sexy On my Shirt as I Hear an Knock On my Door and Voices .. Damn who are this people ..

It was 6:30 Noon almost Night , as i wear an basketball shorts and tank top , Then i open the door and see The boys

"Why dont you pick up man ?!" Ed said Like He was Mom , He is Mad about Not Picking my phone .

"Sorry i was sleeping Come In Guys"
I let them in as They sit down on the Bar as I hand the Each One An Can Of Beer .

"Harry why is there an Heels here ?"
Niall ask me as Louis and Ed Look at me then liam see the shopping bag of Samantha as They all Both Go at my front door bed room but i block there way ..

"Whats in there ?" Liam Ask As They All nod . "n-nothing" i shook my head as Louis Laughs with niall
"harry did you had sex ?" Ed says
I sign and nod but they didnt know the girl yet . they all go sit down at the Sofa as i sit with them they all ask me who i had sex with and well sam was the first girl i brought here at the condo most of the girls i fuck was on some random motel and public Bathroom . then they really ask who i sex with ..

"Its.. Ugh Samantha Stark" i said and cover my face ..

"Holy Shit ! You Really Did It Man !"
Ed cheers as The others says YEAH
We all laugh .

The Boys Leave as I Go Check Her Up... I open my door and see she's still sleeping i should give her more time to sleep tho . and she given me the most hard-core sex that i had . hmmm maybe i should make an video for it . like kardashian Sex Tape nah ..

Vote !!!