school :(

Why would someone do this when i got here my heart just sank like a rock everyone looking away and laughing. Even my boyfriend won't look at me because he thinks i really said that plus i didn't text him back when he told me to look on face book, so he probably thinks i really don't like him. I will never see friends anymore they hate me and Harry i..i.. just don't know anymore. I should just give up but i can't, that would brake my mom's heart. So i saw Harry after school and he actually decided to talk to me. "Why have you been ignoring me all day Harry i want to know now and you can't just walk away from me your my boyfriend i thought you were supposed to be there for me?" "Ashley i'm sorry I just didn't want to get made fun of too, but i'm sorry Hun i didn't mean to, please forgive me." " I don't know Harry, i mean you just left me there all alone dying by myself and no one to comfort me." "I'm sorry but i will give you time to think about it okay, bye." "Okay bye Harry" i said crying a little. So i went home tired and just sad like i want to die.

         All i did was run into the bathroom and found a blade and cut myself. After that i went to sleep.  NEXT MORNING..... As usual people where being mean and laughing and than Harry ran into me outside during lunch break. "Have you thought of my question Ashley?" " Yes i forgive you Harry just don't do that again okay?" He noticed my scars. " What have you been doing Ashley, have you been cutting yourself, you can't do that?" " Like i said it hurts Harry, i have nothing else to do but this and it is killing me Harry." " You have other choices than that and you know that just stop i will help you find out who did that to you and stop all this before you go to far." "Whatever i just want it to stop thats all."

 HARRY'S P.O.V

        All i know is Ashley was acting really sad and depressed i thought it wasn't that bad but she took it to a whole new level. I thought cutting her self was way off of what i thought she would do. I thought she would fight this and try to fix it but no she took the painful way why did she. I thought i could get her to change her mind about doing it but i don't even know if she will listen to me, i don't know what to do anymore.

ohh whats next ill make a new part soon ok and plz comment and vote plzz nothing bad or mean plz and what u think of this book so far thx.