chapter 2

Ashley's P.O.V

   Well again everyone was doing the same to me. Harry has been watching me all day wondering if i will go to far, I know the last thing he wants to hear is a call saying i'm in the hospital but i can't help it depression comes over me too easy so i don't know what to do anymore. The person who did this to me should confess and they see how bad i am, they should stop. " Hey gay girl see any girls you like today." Damon said. " Just shut the hell up Damon, you are such a jerk." I shouted. " Hey, i'm not the gay one." " Well neither am I!" " Sure your not." Damon said hysterically. At that point I ran to my locker slammed my stuff in there and slammed the door and ran away. When Harry found me under a bridge we used to sit by he was so pissed. "Ashley I said just ignore them, you had me worried sick and your mom is looking for you, she thinks your probably dead." Harry said. I just stayed silent and when i got home i didn't even say bye, all i did was ran up to my room and tried to sleep.

HARRY'S P.O.V

     I saw Ashley out on the courtyard so i went to talk to her. I saw her wrists were cut this time. "Ashley what the hell did i tell you, stop cutting yourself." "Ow, Harry your hurting me, let go." Ashley said. "Not until you promise to stop, okay." "Okay, now let go." "Hey i got to go now okay?" "Okay Harry bye." As i walked away i could see her tired,depressed face. I didn't know that would be the last time i saw her.

OMG What's going to happen idk plz comment or vote or both thx and um this is not based on a real story i made it up and this is like my first long story so don't judge ~katie/tenthavenuenorthlove.