chapter 5

I wish that I knew that earlier but no she wanted me to kill myself how could she do this to me? I lost all my friends and almost my boyfriend Harry thanks to that idiot of a friend. I'm gratuating in 2 months and that's how I'm going to be remembered. Life is that fricken hard huh . . .  well now I kn ow how to fight it. Harry came back and saw me crying. "Love are you okay, whats wrong?" "Y ea I'm fine Harry but, Jane did it, she was the who did all this to me, my best friend." I started to cry a little more and he came up to me in my tiny, not so comfortable, hospital bed and came in with me and snuggled with me. Prom is also a day away, I can't wait to see what that's like, but i have such a beautiful dress, it was my sisters but she never got to wear it because she died 2 days before prom by some drunk driver. That's when my mom fell apart, She stopped paying attention to me and allways cried in her room. That is also why she isn't here cause she doesn't even care. I could be dead and she wouldn't even know. How does someone's life go from positive to negative in 2 seconds. Well anyway back to my life. "Harry why does this happen to me so much, what did i do to deserve this?" "Love, to tell you the truth I don't, maybe you just have a bad taste in friends." "So your saying you are a bad friend?" "NO!" "Than i don't have a bad taste in friends." "Well, I don't know than." "I'm amazed your still with me after all this." "Of course I am, why would i not, I love you more than anything." "Awww I love you too Harry." After that I fell asleep and Harry had to go home, so now the journy to recovery begins.

AWWWW SO CUTE AND PLZ PLZ PLZ COMMENT VOTE AND FOLLOW LOVE YA ALL!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!:):):):):):)