chapter 4

ASHLEY'S P.O.V

     So now here i am wondering how i was going to turn this all around,I mean should i even try? All i feel is emptiness, I don't even think Harry believes in me at all. Every night all those harsh words run through my head so of course i cry myself to sleep pretty much. Life is just, you have to fight for pretty much everything, it's dumb. I can't believe my mom left me home alone, but yet she knows nothing of this at all. All the sudden a Tenth Avenue North song comes on those guys are so inspirational i love them. ( Phone rings) "Hello?" " Hi gay girl, ya i have your number, you suck so much, you should go die in a hole and never come back." At that moment that was it, I took my car and of course it was raining and dark out. All the sudden here comes a truck and all the sudden it loses control, okay here it comes, I'm ready, just get over with it and all the memories of Harry and i, i couldn't do it but it was too late and i blacked out.

HARRY'S P.O.V.

     Omg no, this can't be happening, this is all a dream. That's all i was thinking on the way to the hospital....                                                                                                                                                                     

      Now I'm at the hospital and i see Ashley and she just looks terrible, i see her friend and she isn't even crying. I walked into the room and Ashley wants to talk to me. "Harry am i dead?" "No and thank god you are not." "Harry I mean't to do that, i wanted to die but than i thought of us but than it was to-" "What Ashley, how could you, I love you and don't. . . just don't do that again you hear me?" I managed to say before i almost started crying. "Harry i'm sorry, I love you too and i will never forget all of the times we spent together." And just like that she was gone.

ASHLEY'S P.O.V.

         I woke up in a room and I saw a whole bunch of doctors trying to revive someone so I walk out into the lobby and all the sudden i see Harry in the corner crying so i walked over to him. "Harry, Harry?" I went up to him and hugged him but the next thing i know my hands go right through him! Omg no. . . no that's me in there trying to be revived! No how could this happen. It was so depressing watching Harry cry. I saw a bright, white light so I went towards it and I woke up back in my body, What happened I'm alive again and Harry is beside me crying of course. "Love, Your alive, I thought i lost you." "How long have i been asleep?" "Two days." "What, I had this weired dream like I got up and I was a ghost, I ran over to you to try to hug you but i couldn't and you were in the corner crying your eyes out." "Ashley i think that really happened cause I felt like someone tried to hug me." At that moment I just realized that i died and came back to life and all this happened because of someone changing my facebook page. All the sudden Jane walked in. "Harry can i talk to Ashley alone please?" "Sure Jane, by Ashley." "Bye." "Hey, listen, I'm the one who changed your page and said all that I"m so sorry." "What, why would you do that look what that little thing did to me!" "Can you ever forgive me, I didn't think you would try to commit suicide, I just got so mad at you for being  all miss. beat me at everything?" "Just get out!" I managed  to say before a surge of pain took over. She ran out out crying. As soon as she left I felt a tear slip down my cheek, What am i going to do now.

HEY WHAT HAPPENS NEXT KNOW ONE KNOWS BUT ME HAHAH PLEAZE COMMENT, VOTE, AND FOLLOW PLZ!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!