Ecala Ahead

Carla
We are mid flight to Seattle landing and I start having chest pains. Anastasia has to take over for me and we call in for emergency landing and emergency services the closest landing is a helipad on top of Escala a very tall apartment building close to our location. Anastasia has only landed twice on a helipad on top of a building this tall.

Anastasia
Mom goes unconscious as I land with our backseat flyers dad and Ashley making unwanted suggestions on how to land. Dad is keeping mom's head against the head rest where she is sitting. I finally make the landing and we turn off the helicopter and the building security has arrived and the EMTs are running to get mom out of the pilots seat. All of us are heading to the hospital and the retrieval pilot is on his way to fly our helicopter to the airport. We explain to the building security and the helicopter is tied down as we head down in the elevators to a waiting car to drive us to the hospital. We are finally here when dad gets a call telling him the helicopter is back in its hangar.

Ray
We are waiting for news on Carla and the doctors ask me if she had drank anything she was unsure of and I hand him the water bottle she had drank from that she keeps in her travel bag. They grab it and an hour later they explain that someone has poisoned my wife and they were able to counteract it because they were able to test it so quickly. Now we have to eliminate the list of people who want Carla dead. It's a very long list, but there are very few that have access to her water bottle. So I am on the phone with her team and explain what happened and then to someone I trust more than her team. Arthur Welch and his nerd friend starts working on it right away. It has to be someone on her team.

Ashley
We are racking our brain as to who would want to poison mom. Dad makes some calls and he talks to us about being very careful and not drinking things or eating anything we aren't feeling sure about from now on. The doctors reversed the effect of the poison. Dad as usual is not one to sit and wait for results from others investigations, he starts making the calls and the ball starts rolling around until it stops at the guilty party.

Christian
I had to reroute my helicopter to GEH because of an emergency situation that required another helicopter to land and get the pilot to the hospital by ambulance. The hospital helipad was busy so they sent an ambulance to Escala. Soon I am told the helicopter has been taken back to the pilots hangar. Her daughter landed it safely on the roof and went to the hospital in a car that picked them up. Jason said it looked like a diplomats car.

Jason
I watch the video of the landing and the people who come out of the helicopter and see the woman being brought out of the helicopter and put on the gurney. Security made sure they got the ambulance team to her pretty quickly and the others from the helicopter tied it down. They all finally leave the building and the car looks like a diplomats car. Soon another car arrives and a guy asks to be taken up to fly the helicopter back to its hangar. Security goes up with him and helps him get ready for take off. Christian flies back to Escala and then has Joe pick it up after he has dinner. We check on the patient and they are doing better.

Christian
I verified a few things and I am fine with the answers I was given. At first I thought there were three identical females in the helicopter but then I find the mother looks like her twin daughters and apparently can pass for triplets. Lucky husband to have a wife that can pass for 20 something. As I am looking at the security footage it somehow disappears from the screens. Soon it is like nothing ever happened. I keep looking for the footage and going back and forth in the time frame and Jason tells me that it all disappeared and that he is being stonewalled by the FAA regarding the helicopter landing on Escala and they saying only the GEH helicopter landed and took off from Escala.

Arthur Welch
I made sure everything was cleared from all cctv footage at Escala and all records of emergency landings or emergency treatments. All footage with the Steele family is wiped as well. Ray expects perfection and I gave him that.

Barney Miller
I am called in to find out what the hell is going on with cctv footage disappearing from Escala and other places along with an emergency call not being found and none of the family were on the videos. I look and someone is damn good and I have to suspect black ops. Jason thinks so too. We probably don't want to dig too deeply into any of this since they covered every base. We have ran into these kind things before just not so close to home. I tried reaching out to certain people who will help us at a cost. Mr Grey doesn't like dealing with those entities because they might bite us in the ass. Right now we are working on something that is priority and I have nearly isolated the issue.

Thomas Sawyer
I followed the ambulance and it somehow disappeared and I couldn't find it anywhere. The car was followed as well and they lost it. They both went in the same directions and yet they just disappeared and so did the cctv footage of the time we were following both vehicles you don't even see our cars in the footage even driving back to Escala.