Helper Gidget

It was a few moments later, but Gidget was already surprised to feel herself as if she'd been running all day.

Making sure Skylar felt at home was not as easy as she had first expected.

Skylar had first demanded for her name to be changed to 'Midget'.

Gidget tried to kindly refuse.
But Skylar wouldn't have that.

Then, Skylar demanded for her to dress up as 'real helper' would.

Gidget put on a blue doggy dress with glitter of the same color.
But Skylar wouldn't have that.
She gave the pomeranian a tight black bow collar.

After that, Skylar told Gidget to make her sandwiches, with cheese from Scotland.

The poor pomeranian had a nervous wreck trying to order it from many sites.

Once she somehow did managed to order it, Skylar innocently claimed she was now in the mood for pizza.

Now, 'Midget' was massaging Slylar's talons while her tail was holding a lavender fan and wagging it back and forth to cool down the Ivory Gull.

She felt numb.

Barely holding it, she decided to make up an excuse.

"Say, Skylar ugh...how would you feel about a luxurious, hot bath from my apartment's Extra Special Tub? And it comes with candles!"

Skylsr sighed dreamily at the idea. "Sure, do your stuff, Midget."

"Gidget." Gidget whispered through gritted teeth. But flashed a fake smile before rushing into the bathroom.

She closed the door, not wanting Skylar to know what she was really up to. Them, from the tiniest window, Gidget, managed to fit in and perfectly land on the terrace below her apartment. From there, she managed to get down into the sidewalk.

Making sure there were no cars, she quickly crossed the street and into Max's building. She then climbed the fire escapes before getting into his floor. She scratched the windows, trying to make her presence known.

"Come on...come on...please answer-OH THANK THE HEAVENS!"

"Gidget? What's-" She tackled him before putting her face right on top of his. "I have a case that is worse than death could ever be." Every word in the sentence was said deeply.

"Woah, woah, let's just put our collars back on, okay?" He pawed Gidget away until he managed to stand up back again. "Now, whose case was worse than who's now?"

"You don't understand," she explained, "my owner brought home this bird and ever since she did, she's been driving me crazy. She's been giving me tasks nonstop. S-Sort of like when Duke first came around. Oh Max you have to help me, please please please please please!"

The terrier sighed before looking back at his apartment. "Look, Katie is planning to take me and Duke somewhere in a few, but, I can tell you this."

He leaned in and whispered on Gidget's ear, the sentence occasionally got a nod or gasp from the pomeranian.

Max then drifted once again and nodded to her, which she nodded back in return before both canines separated.

As she headed back to her apartment, Gidget couldn't help but make a laugh that sounded a bit too wicked for her taste.

"Say goodnight, birdie."