Plans

"We're getting nearer." Snowball claimed, he kept rushing from tree to tree to not be seen, a toy gun in hand. "Oooh, I can feel it alright. Our alien skydiver dressed as a cat has got to be here somewhere."

A few feet away from him, a certain hawk and guinea pig followed, who unlike their friend, didn't care if they were seen or not. Both of their eyes were half-closed with boredom.

"Oooooh, what's that humongous blue thing above us?"

"That's the sky, Norman." The hawk answered for the third time that day.

"Oh! And what's this-"

"That's grass." The hawk replied, already knowing what his friend was going to say.

"Cool!"

Tiberius rolled his eyes.

"Oh! I found him! I found our cat-dressed alien skydiver!" Snowball called from beyond, and the hawk and guinea pig rushed to see what the rabbit meant by that. "Oh, you gotta be kidding me." Tiberius then murmured.

A ginger kitten up ahead was playing with some green paint, which its users were too busy to notice him. Now, the feline had green stripes all over his body. Of course their friend would think anything bizarre was related to the problem he was facing.

Snowball puffed up his chest. "I got this, just watch me." With a serious look, their friend headed for the claimed culpable.

"Umm...Snowball? I wouldn't do that if I were you, come back!" Tiberius quickly flew ahead.

~•~ ~•~ ~•~

"Umm...I'm honestly not too sure about this, Midget." Skylar admitted. "I don't do really well with crowded places."

A few feet in front of her, Gidget made the sweetest smile she could think of before turning around. "Aww, come on! Nothing like some fresh air, am I right? Besides, I know we're gonna have a blast here."

"Okay, if you say so."

"There you go. Now come on! Let's go find that refreshing garden I promised you."

"Okay, but it better be nice."

Gidget grinned. "Trust me, it'll be Heaven."

~•~ ~•~ ~•~

"Here?" Skylar questioned, looking around at the many bushes circled with white roses.

Gidget nodded. "Why not? It's refreshing, spacious, and easy to breathe in." She started to scratch at her black ribbon collar. "Unlike this bow." She said quietly to herself.

Skylar frowned. "Look, I don't know, it could use some more shade, first of all. Can you tell the sun to change rotation?"

And that's when Gidget lost it.