Chapter 1: Punishment [M]

I have edited this chapter again, Maybe you will able to find out what I changed in it, I just want to say that read it again the rest is your choice and yeah I will edit all upcoming chapters as well it will take some time because I have other things to do but I will try my best to upload all the chapters as soon as possible. ❤️🌹

And one more important thing if you have already read these story completely then there is no need to spoil the SUSPENSE of the story. I am not saying, I am THREATENING :)🔪

⚠️WARNING⚠️

This chapter contains r*pe! So please kindly don't read if you are an uncomfortable or soft-hearted person because remember one thing it's just FICTIONAL nothing is related to their real-life or real characters!! You have already been WARNED!

Please no hate toward any character 🙏

~~~

"No!! Please, please leave my hand!! You...you are hurting me, Ahh!!" A fragile, beautiful innocent soul begged while crying and trying to free his hand from the cruel Man's tight grip who was dragging him without showing any mercy, but it was no use because the more that boy tried to free himself, the stronger the grip became.

The man harshly threw that boy on the cold floor, who landed on his stomach with a loud thud along with a painful whimper that slipped out of his mouth because of the extreme pain. The man closed the door behind himself before turning to look down at the shaking male.

The Man smirked devilishly while looking down at the poor boy's condition who is now lying on the floor helplessly while whimpering in pain and fat tears rolling down continuously as he slowly sat up on the floor, struggling a bit before hugging his knees closer to his chest while looking up at Him with terrified, teary eyes and his whole body was shivering in fear poorly.

When he saw the way that Man was staring back at him sternly and slowly began to walk towards him making the boy to crawl backward while shaking his head no fearfully, but there was no way he could do something to protect himself when the Man harshly grabbed a fist full of his soft hair which forced him to scream in pain and looked up into his dark, dangerous eyes.

"Ahhh!! p... please d...don't! it's... it's h..hurting me!!!" He let out between his sobs while his both hands held onto the Man's wrist which was holding onto his hair tightly making the Man frown when he saw his red face and painful expression, suddenly don't know why a strange activity started in his heart as if he is hurting this boy but he feels the pain too. The Man immediately shook his head to get rid of his strange emotions and his eyes once again got darker and looked back at the weeping boy before saying in his gravelly voice.

"It's hurting hmm?? Then why didn't you think about this before putting your leg out of the room huh?! what did you think you'd run away from here and JEON JUNGKOOK will never be able to find you?! Do you remember what I told you before I left you?! DON'T TRY TO DO SOMETHING STUPID BECAUSE THE CONSEQUENCES WILL BE VERY BAD, DIDN'T I?!?! You made the biggest mistake of your life! You shouldn't have done that!" Jungkook tighten his grip even more making him cry harder because of the unbearable pain .

"Now what to do with you? Uh, I think my beautiful little Kim Taehyung deserves a better punishment, doesn't he, darling?" Taehyung wide his eyes in dead shock as soon as he heard the word punishment and more tears started rolling out of his already puffy bambi eyes as he hurriedly shake his head while begging helplessly.