ep.7

Prashant :- Who says that to you? *lift his eyebrow*

Wamil :- You said she is my sister that means she is mine *smiles* *while side hugging Deepa and snuggling into her*

Prashant :- *little dramatically offend* Yeah!! Leave her *says jokingly*

Deepa :- It's okay..... she is just teasing you *try to hold her laugh*

Wamil :- No *laugh* *hugs her tight*

Prashant :- *make done face* Now next time She is not coming

Wamil :- No~~ You can't do that *leaves her*

Prashant :- Dear I can *smilingly at his victory*

Vishesh & Deepa :- Stop teasing eachother both of you *slightly glaring*

Bhishma :- Wahh! What a bed time drama I'm seeing *lightly laugh*

All expect Bhishma :- Shut up

Vishesh :- Let's go it's time for bed already

Bhishma :- Yeah he is right..... Sis go *little seriously*

Wamil :- Okay

Deepa :- I will come now...You go to your room *says to wamil*

Wamil :- *nods*

Bhishma :- Let's go Vishesh and Sis *received nods from both of them*

Bhishma :- Sleep well both of you *goes to his room*

*Vishesh and wamil were walking at stars for their rooms*

Wamil :- Thankyou.....Thankyou so much.... I didn't think we will get family love and company like this..... I owe you... thankyou *smiles*

Vishesh :- *Smiles little* Now go sleep

Wamil :- Okay *goes to her room* **I'm saying he is not human when he smiles**

*At his room*

Vishesh :- **This girl is cute** *smiles* I should sleep now tomorrow I have to go work
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.

*At morning*

Deepa :- Wamil....Wamil..wakeup

Wamil :- *rubbing her eyes* Where is my brother? *Didn't see him* Where is he? *Then she realize that she not in the kidnapper's house

Deepa :- What happened? ..... Why are you scared? *concerned* Your brother is in his room

Wamil :- huh? Nothing

Deepa :- *still doubt buy Didn't ask* Well get up I have put clothes for that are easy to wear .....till than I will prepare breakfast *smiles*

Wamil:- Okay..... after I will help you *smiles*

Deepa :- It's okayy....it doesn't need... go get fresh

*Wamil goes to bathroom*

*Her dress*