part 13

*After 2 month*

Deepa :- Give me that sweets *smiles*

Wamil :- Yess *gives her sweets while covering her mouth*

Deepa :- Thankyou........Ahhh!!!

Wamil :- Wh-what happened? *worried*

Vishesh :- I think it's time for baby to come *smiles*

Deepa :- Don't smile *screams* I am having pain you stupid

Vishesh :- Okay okay bhabhi..... we will go to hospital okay *takes her to hospital*

*At hospital*

Deepa :- Ahhhh *screams*

Nurses :- Push it hardly Deepa *while helping her*

*After a while*

Deepa :- Ahhh *screams* *Hears the crying of baby*

Nurses :- Congratulations you have a baby girl *smiles*

Prashant :- *smiles* I have two Laxmi (Goddess of wealth and prosperity) in my small house *takes his baby in his arms*

Vishesh :- *smiles* I will come soon okay *goes outside*

Bhishma :- Woww she is soo small and cute *smiles* See *says to wamil*

Wamil :- Yessss she is soo cute *maintaining distance from baby*

Prashant :- Then take her in your arms *says to wamil and bhishma, bhishma take that baby while wamil take breathe of relief*

*After some hours*

Vishesh :- *Comes and put an gold small bracelet about baby's small hand and smiles*

Wamil :- Well bracelet is looking good on baby's hand..... but why do you do that? *asks Vishesh as this action makes her confuse*

Vishesh :- *smiles* As goddess Laxmi is come to our house than we should respect and celebrate by giving gold which represents goddess Laxmi to our laxmi

Wamil :- Ooo *smiles*

Bhishma :- Wowww

*After 1 month*

Bhishma :- Baby is hungry deepaa diiiiiii

Deepa :- Yes yes I know......I'm coming wait for sometime *goes to baby* *feeds milk to baby*

Prashant :- What do you want to name her deepa? She is already 1 months old

Deepa :- Why so early huh? Wait sometimes I want to call her princess and give name very carefully, not in rush

Prashant :- Okay *smiles*

Wamil :- *cough hardly on her scarf* *only to see blood on it* *she hides the scarf from others*

Deepa :- You still have cough *concern* It's not good you know? Go to hospital today only for check up

Vishesh :- Yes.... I'm noticing that too..... wamilaa~ go to hospital at evening with me understand?

Wamil :- Huh? O......kay

*At evening*

Wamil :- **Should I tell them..... It's time when I can die any second**

Vishesh :- What are you thinking about? *hugs her* Everything is soo good right? *smiles*

Wamil :- *smiles* Yesss

Vishesh :- Let's go then

*At hospital*

Vishesh :- Nurse, See my girl is coughing and sick for long time and start treatment *seriously*

Wamil :- Yeahhhhh!! Who says like that? *starts blushing at his words*

Vishesh :- Me *smiles*

Nurse :- *Takes wamil to hospital room* You haven't tell your fiance and your family about your disease right? *worried*

Wamil :- Yess.... How can I tell them they are soo happy when deepa's baby girl came I don't want them to take stress because of me and make sad environment around new baby *cough hardly*

Nurse :- Hmm.... But you are getting tooo weak now.... Yo-Yo-You can die anytime

Wamil :- I know *speaks like whisper because her voice is getting weak also* just tell him that I will get better as it is seasonal cough it will take time to cure *says to nurse*

Nurse :- I don't think I should do that

Wamil :- Pleaseee

Nurse :- Okayyyy

Vishesh :- What??