part 16

He takes the clip which has his name on it

For Vishesh

*In video*

Heyyyy.....It works *smiles* it also capture my voice..... Here I know....it's my fault.....I should have told you that I have tuberculosis.... Well I didn't want make our atmosphere sad and when something like when Deepa didi's baby is coming.......I'm sorry........I know my sorry wouldn't do anything but can you forgive me?...... do you know One thing?......... I love someone .....He is kind, sweet, handsome, caring but he has short temper........ Well I can't think about being with anyone else unless HE..... understand??......I have tell him about my feelings and he also have same feelings as me......... He also gift me this dresses..... wait I'll will show you *wears Indian bridal dress*

 wait I'll will show you *wears Indian bridal dress*

How do I look Vishesh?...... I am hearing you right now.....Tell me?.........Beautiful *hides her face* Well I will try another dress *wear that white gown*

Beautiful *hides her face* Well I will try another dress *wear that white gown*

Hmmm........ Well My mom also wear something similar like this you know?
........ How do I look now? say..........My mom said White suits me *smiles*..........Now I show you how I look in your given dresses....will you forgive me hmm? Yes or No ? Yes or No? OR Yes or yes? *smiles* Well I know that you come to my room and sleep with me while hugging *chuckles* You are developing that habit.... don't you?....... You know I didn't tell you this because I got that burning cheeks again *pouts* and become unable to say anything...... So I will tell you here...... *gets shy* one minute......Yeahh!!!!! WHY THIS HAPPENS AGAIN.......*tries again and failes again* Here Vishesh I will tell you by other way I can't do........ Well Now "IMPORTANT" is to Take care of new baby and Deepa di and also bhishma he will be broken you know he will not tell also.... so plz..... Please also take care of yourself *smiles* *stays calm and look at screen as she was making eye contact with him* *smiles* Well Your name is perfect for you Vishesh (special) and My name also is beautiful because you gave it to me *smiles* You know when someone call me as wamil it's remind me of you....I love that *smiles heartly* I love your voice, your eyes, your name, your face, your laugh, your nose, your little pout that you think no one sees *giggles*, your everything........ oh! I said what I wanted to tell to you without burning cheeks hihihihi....... Just take care of yourself okay Vishesh.......I love you *whispers*