part 15

Vishesh :- Wamil *moves her body lil bit* wamil..... wamil..... you know right? It's not good to prank like this huh? Stop it and get up now *becoming restless* WAMIL *screams her name* *check her breathe* wh-why she is not breathing? *tears build in his eyes* Wa-wamil wamil it is not nice to prank like this *tries to wake up her while sobbing*

Deepa :- What happened? why are you screaming like this? And why are you crying like this? *was hella confused*

Prashant & Bhishma :- What happened?

Deepa :- I don't know

Vishesh :- she was facing from tuberculosis and had 3 months..... which is now complete.... she said she gonna stay and now is pranking on me by staying motionless and not breathing.... *sobbing*

Prashant & Deepa :- WHATTTTT??? TUBERCULOSIS????

Bhishma :- What it is? WHAT HAPPENED TO MY SISTER??????

Deepa :- And you both hide it from us?

Vishesh :- I only get to know last night only..... when I caught her coughing out blood or else she wouldn't have tell this even to me *keep his head down*

Bhishma :- WILL SOMEONE TELL WHAT IS HAPPENING??? *getting scared and shocked and furious seeing her sister motionless*

Prashant :- *goes near bhishma and pet his shoulder* Bhishma..... your sister was facing tuberculosis... which means she had problem of lungs which trouble out lungs to breathe and slowly kill people who suffering from this and nowadays many people are dying from this and also Doctor are still finding it's cure.

Bhishma :- What???? *shocked* sis *shakes her body* Sis see what nonsense they are talking about you...... they are saying you are died.... just wake up and shout at them for saying like this about you..... sis wake UPP!!!!! *starts to cry*

Deepa :- *Goes to vishesh who was just staring at wamil's body and face was blank* You know death is not for oldage and it comes when it should *holding her own tears*

Vishesh :- *hugs her bhabhi* But why now? bhabhi *crying*

*Prashant was taking care of bhishma*

*After doing cremation of wamil's body*

Vishesh : **Wamil :- Vishesh~

Vishesh :- Hmm *tightly hugs her*

Wamil :- I have kept a box on my cupboard which is white open it only when I am gone understand?**

Why she was talking about that box? *goes to her room and start to find that box*

*After a while*

Vishesh :- Here it is *takes that white box*

He opens and found some video clips which has names on it and he remembers that camera which he gave to wamil before

He takes the clip which has his name on it
.
.
.
.
.
.