Chapter - 23

Recap: Avinash plan to find out every scam involving Bhavna. Mini meets Radha to impress her.

**************

Avinash buttoned up his waist coat and set his hair standing before the vanity. He occasionally checked on the closed door of the closet to check if it would open anytime soom. Its been more than an hour Sitara had locked herself and Avinash was losing every bit of his patience waiting for her. He clasped the watch and put on his blazer and with one last look at him be ambled to the door and knocked on it.

Avinash: Tara, its been close to 2 hours you have been inside. You better open the door or I m doing it anyway. What is that you are hiding from me after all these days of sleeping naked with me ?

He heard something bang on the door and knew she threw something to warn him. Huffing to calm himself he was about to knock but stopped on hearing the sound of the knob twisting. The door opened and Avinash felt a gush of cool air on his face, his breathe hitched and his jaw dropped on seeing Sitara dressed up in a wine red georgette saree with floral crochets on the border. She had pinned her pallu in a single pleat and her hair was beautifully braided in French style. She looked ethereal with simple stud and a thin chain aound her neck and Avinash couldn't breathe around her as she took away his breath.

Tara smirked at the effects she had on him and pushed his jaw to close his mouth.

Sitara: You should watch your mouth Mr. boyfriend. 

Avinash gulped and cleared his throat finding words to reply her but failed and pulled her to the vanity. He turned her to face the mirror and opened a jewelry box which had diamond choker with matching earrings and bangles in it.

Avinash picked the choker and placing it around her neck he clasped it for her.

Sitara: Avinash, I don't need all these expensive jewelleries. I m good with what I have.

Avinash: You look beautiful even in the most simplest way you dress Tara and I m proud of you. Also you are my girl friend and people will be desperate to see your choice of clothes and jewellery so I specially got this saree and jewellery designed for you but I never knew you will look ravishing in saree. This is the first time I got to see you in saree and I don't feel like taking you out for other's to see. How about we ditch the party and stay home ?

He snaked his arms around her abdomen and pulled her back to hit his front while he kissed her collarbone.

Avinash: You look beautiful Tara,  tell me we shall stay back and I could assess your beauty in saree.

Sitara: Its your sister who is getting engaged and your granny will be looking for us. She must be very curious to meet me and I m nervous about that.

Avinash: She will love you Tara.

Sitara: I thought your granny doesn't like to love anyone just like you but good to know that she will love me.

Avinash groaned and gave a bite on the side of her neck and sucked over the spot leaving a  hickey.

Sitara: You dare to do this when we are heading to a party ? I will kill you Ash.

Avinash: Yes I did it. Don't you dare to hide it and now wear the earrings and bangles.

Sitara nudged him on his stomach with her elbow and pretended to have hit accidently as she started wearing the earrings and bangles.

Avinash: I will get my revenge when we are back from the party and you better pray your favourite goddess to save you from me tonight.

Sitara pulled him holding his tie and they were close to kiss each other. Avinash was about to kiss her but Sitara tilt her head leaning close to his ears and licked his ear lobe.