𝗖𝗵𝗮𝗽𝘁𝗲𝗿 01

✿

                             ✿

                             ✿

                             ✿

                             ✿

                                  ____________________________________

Plot: Basically Takemichi idol au where the Toman members were just strolling around shinya until they came across a idol handing out flyers for a upcoming concert.
____________________________________

.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.

The idol caught their attention so they walked towards the idol and asked if they could have one of the flyers, but the unexpected happened...

"UWahhh! Really!? Here here oh my God y'all are the first one to really approach me and asked for one hehee" the idol smiled at them with the most BRIGHTENING, BLINDING, PRECIOUS smile

"..." the toman members mouth were wide open and they kept asking themselves "Who is this angel?" "Kami-sama am I in heaven?" "Ackkk his smile it's so pretty" "Is this a sign god? Is this finally my THE one?" All of them were silent

The idol was getting worried cause the gang was silent. "Uhmm anoo ok lang ba kayo?" (Uhmm excuse me are you all ok?) The first to snap back into reality was Mitsuya.

"O-oh hum sorry we were just uhmm..." he couldn't find a excuse to reason out, not until Chifuyu said " We were just MESMERIZED by your flyer its really uhmm eye catching hehe... can we take one more?" A sweat dropped on Chifuyu's face "Oh! Ofcourse here you go"  The idol smiled at them...AGAIN!  'Ackkk he's so pretty!!!' they all thought.

All of them wanted to ask what the pretty idol's name was but they couldn't bring to ask because they were to shy (pussy-.

The idol was about to walk away to continue handing out his flyers but, not until Baji asked out " Excuse me baby gir- AHEM I meant bro- if it's you know alright to ask, what is your name by the way?" Baji scratched the back of his neck chuckling a little.

The idol halt on his steps, turned around and did a thinking pose then smiling again as he put his arm behind is back and held both of it and said " Ha.Na.Ga.Ki" as he form a heart with his hands that made the Toman boys have a heart attack ' Putanginaaa ang cute niyaaa' (shitttt he's so cutee).

As they has a mental heart attack they didn't notice the pretty idol was already out of their sight.
.
.
.
.
.
.

Takemichi's pov:

"Phew, Boss! I'm back" I walked inside a studio and looked around if 'he's' back. 'Hmmm where could've he gone off to?' I sat on the couch and then stretched my arms, my tshirt lifted a 'little' showing a bit of my soft abs and waist (AHEM PERFECT waist you mean >□<).

And then...."PFFTT-AHAHAHAHHA ST-STOP NO STOOP TICKLING ME THERE HAHAHAHA-" I felt two hands TICKLING me on my waist. "HAHAHAHAHAHAHA STOP IT....."
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.

.
.
.
.
.

TEHE XD yeppp cliffhanger because I'm letting y'all my precious~♡ readers to decide who's that person:^

Y'all can decide if its outside or inside Toman (the members I mean)

BUH BYEE MY DEARIES~♡♡♡☆☆☆♡♡♡