Chapter 4 - First date

Uma's POV:

I sighed as I did my makeup. Love is so frustrating and stupid and complicated. And yet people spend their entire lives searching for it. And yet here I am, I found it at such a young age, without even trying! I can't tell if I'm lucky or if I'm cursed. This isn't what I asked for.

I grabbed a purse and put my phone and wallet in it as I walked out the door. I waited a couple of minutes before my Uber arrived. I hopped in and told the driver where to take me. The moment that the car started moving, I got my phone out to see if Harry was there yet.

Uma: Are you there yet? My Uber just now left, so...

Harry: I'm almost there. I shouldn't have to wait very long for you though so it's fine

Uma: Ok thanks see you there

I turned my phone off. Calm down. I kept on telling myself. Why do I feel so anxious? I hang out with Harry all of the time. Then I remind myself, this is different. This is a date.

I got there a couple of minutes later and walked into the restaurant to see Harry. He waved at me, and I waved back as I walked over to him. "Hi." I said as I sat across from him. "You look amazing." He says with a genuine smile. "Thanks, you don't look horrible yourself!" I say with a smirk. "Well, I try." Harry said with a matching smile. "So, have you ordered yet?" I asked. "No, I had just sat down as you walked in, so I haven't even had a chance to look at the menu." He said as he grabbed a menu to look at.

After you both decided on your food and ordered...

"So, how's Gil been doing? I haven't really talked to him lately." I said. "Oh, he's been pretty good. He's excited, you know." Harry said. "About?" I asked. "Oh, he's going on a vacation to a couple of different places around the world." Harry said. "I think Mr. Gorgeous face is joining him. And possibly Lonnie." Harry added. He had started to call Jay 'Gorgeous face' once they became friends. Uma had asked Harry what it meant, but Harry said it was an inside joke.

"Anyways, how's it coming along with helping Mal and Evie with the royal wedding?" Harry asked after a moment. "Oh, it's been going pretty good." I said with a smile. "I really enjoy being able to do this with them and being friends with them." I smiled. "Wait, who are you, and what have you done with Uma?" Harry asked with a smirk. "The Uma I know will have nothing to do with Mal and her friends." Harry added. "Oh, haha." I said as I rolled my eyes playfully.

After a couple more minutes of catching up, the food finally came.

(We are switching to a 3rd point of view at this point because I felt like it, and it's my story✨️)

As they ate, Uma noticed Harry staring at her a couple of times.

After a couple of moments of awkward 5 finally broke it.

"Uma I really do like you and if you want to, I was wondering..." He started

"Yeah?" Uma asked after he went silent.

"Willyoubemygirlfrienditsokifnot." He said rather quickly.

"Um... are you even speaking English?" Uma asked.

"Will you...be my girlfriend?" Harry asked.

Uma smiled happily. "Yes."

♡There we go! I'm finally done with this chapter! Honestly, idk why it's been so difficult for me to sit down and write lately. I'm annoyed with myself. Anyways, see ya in the next chapter!♡

And also if you are reading this later than you're supposed to be...

GO TO SLEEP.

byeeeee

-DescendantsDeviefan ✨️💙✨️