Garbage Truck (S1)

- 24 hours later, at the Rockit -

"And remember. We enter like we already won this battle. Let the crowd know who's boss." You instructed the others, sporting the "Y and N" sunglasses you found in one of the boxes at No-Account Video.

"Why, exactly?" Kim asked, not exactly convinced.

"Because that's what winners do." You answered, not the least bit annoyed by the question. "This is the start. The start of our career as a band."

"You heard them. Go go go." Stephen instructed the others, and soon enough, the others were heading into the Rockit with the same sort of attitude.

It looked like Scott was already there, with Stacey, Wallace, and somebody else. "We'll head to the backstage, Wyenn. You coming?" Stephen asked, and you turned around.

"I'll catch up later. Gotta say hi to some peeps." You said, and made your way over to where Scott was standing. "'Sup, Scott, Stacey, Wallace?"

"Hey Y/N." Stacey said as she gave you a fist bump.

"Yo, Wyenn. Hey, Scott, I ran into your sister outside, other Scott couldn't make it." Wallace said.

"You can hang out with us, Wallace." Stacey offered, with Wallace giving a nod.

"So, who's your friend, Stace?" Wallace asked as he took off his coat.

"Yeah, who's the plus one?" You added, crossing your arms.

"This is Jimmy." Stacey replied as she signaled to Jimmy.

"Hey." He simply greeted.

"This is my brother's boy-crazy roommate, Wallace, and his way cooler than him friend, Y/N." Stacey introduced you both to Jimmy.

"Nice to meet you." Wallace greeted with a handshake, which Jimmy reciprocated.

"Uh... yeah!" Jimmy replied, and shook his hand.

"Glad to have you here, man." You added, finger guns shown.

"Thank you for coming, guys! You and Wyenn are my only friends." Scott said as he referred to you and Stacey.

"Awww, I'm always there for my little brother's crappy band's shows, you know that!" Stacey said as she gave a smug smirk.

"Yeah, we won't disappoint in any aspect." You then shot a glare at Scott. "Because absolutely nothing is going to screw up tonight, right Scott?"

"...Right!" Scott nervously agreed, and looked around the room.

"Heyyyy!" Knives' voice suddenly chimed in the convo, accompanied by one of her friends, Tamara Chen.

"We'll see about that." You muttered under your breath.

And on cue, Knives jumped onto Scott, hugging him tightly and kissing him. Off to a great start.

"Uh... hey!" Scott greeted, trying not to look like an idiot and failing miserably. "Everyone, this is-"

Seems luck wasn't on Scott's side, as Ramona entered the place not long after. Now, a Mexican standoff of stares happened between the group, and the tension was as thick as a brick wall. Until everyone's glare fell onto Scott.

"I... I have to go." Scott said, zooming toward the backstage as quickly as possible.

"...I'm not even gonna bother going backstage. I'll just watch from here." You said, sighing.

And so you made your way to the upper floor of the place, leaning against the railing as Wallace, Stacy, and Jimmy sat in a table together. You simply observed as Crash and the Boys were on stage.