Chapter 28

Hey guys..so here is the next chapter of Beyhadh..so i am going to Kerala..for a few days..and i will finally get some free time to update my stories..anyways enjoy the chapter.

Bindiya was walking through the shadows..a technique she had learnt from her late husband..she knew all the secret places of the palace..

she entered one such room..which was like a mini palace..with all the beautiful furniture..and all the modern amenities..She opened a cupboard and took out a phone..and dials a number..

Rathore Farmhouse..

Neela and Narmada had become overprotective of Arpita when they came to know of the pregnancy..and right now they were continously giving them all sorts of advice..

Arpi- Aare yaar..bas karo aap log..i can take care of myself..

Ne- Haan haan sab pata hain..jab dekho subah shaam bas office aur ghar karti rehthi ho..

Arpi- Haan to Badi Maa..i love working..just because..i belong to a rich family..doesn't mean i shouldn't be financially independent.

Ne- Narmada dekh toh..kitni baadi ho gayi hain..she looked at Narmada..who was looking sad..

Ne- Aye Choti..kya hua??

N- Jiji..Aryan ke baare mein soch rahi hoon..sach bolu toh dar lag raha hain..kya hoga..jab dekho itna gussa karta hain..aur ab to aur daar lagata hain..kahin woh hamesha akele na rahe..

Ne- Tune uski shaadi ke baare mein kuch socha??

N- Kitni ladkiyan dekhi hain jiji..sabko mana kar dete hain..

Ne- Toh kyun hum uski aur Preeta ki shaadi karwa de..

P- Oh hello!! Woh mere dost hain bas aur kuch nahi samjhe aap log..before Neela could reply..Preeta's phone started ringing..

P- Excuse me..she went to guestroom and made sure there was no one before she started speaking..

P- Bindiya..kya hua??

B- Preeta didi..she relayed everything she had Armaan and Ahaan planning..

P- Those..🤬🤬 spread the message and try to ensure none of them are around the kingdom.

P- Has Aryan reached Jodhpur. 

B- Ji..Rajasa..shaam ko wapas aaye hain..room mein apne..ho sake toh inform him as well..

Preeta cuts the call..things were getting serious..she knew Ahaan didn't think before killing..Aryan definitely needed someone on his side..someone with no interest towards the throne..

Imlie's House

Imlie was packing her things..it felt weird..she remembered some of the things..when her alter ego was in the driving seat..but most of she was wary of the conflicting feelings for Aryan..

After she had done her packing, she had realised..she didn't even know where Aryan lived in Jodhpur..so she decided to visit the Rathore farmhouse..

She had reached the farmhouse..when she saw Preeta coming outside looking scared..

Im- Preeta ji..

P- Oh my god..Imlie..she hugged her..i need your help..she told her everything..and Imlie was starting to get scared..

Im- I am sorry..i cannot get involved in this..i am just going to treat Aryan..he is my patient..nothing else..

P- Toh as a patient hi uska khayal rakhna..he needs someone in his corner..someone who is not eyeing the throne..and here is the address..she took her number and messaged her..

Imlie sighed as she returned home..why can't anything be normal in her life..why is it always..one trouble after another..

Ps- Hey guys. So..i hope you like the chapter..and tell me when Imlie reaches Jodhpur..should Ahaan be the first one to meet her??