Chapter 21

Hey guys..here is the next chapter..i hope you will like the twist i am going to write..please do comment..and thank you for all the comments on Push and Pull wala story..

The Rathore's were praying and Murtanjay was going to talk to Meethi when they heard Aryan's scream..Arvind was the first to run..followed by Murtanjay..while Arpita, Meethi and Narmada speedwalked..

Arvind reached Aryan first..he was crying holding a bleeding Imlie..

M- Oh my God..my King..yeh..his heart was beating rapidly..for the first time in his life he felt afraid..

Arv- Aru..we have to take her to the hospital..Aryan didn't say anything just held her tightly..so Arvind shook her..

Arv- Aru!!! We have to take her to the hospital..finally Aryan nodded..Arvind quickly went to his car and opened the back door..and Aryan slides inside..with Imlie in his arms..

Arpi- Arvind..we are also coming..

M- Imliya!!! Meethi was crying seeing her baby girl in such a shape..

Arv- Maa..Badi Maa aap log please ghar jao..it is not safe here..Arpita please..she nodded..Arvind, Murtanjay, Arylie and Meethi went towards the hospital..

Once at the hospital..Imlie was taken straight to the ICU..it was then Arvind saw Aryan was bleeding as well..thankfully he caught him as he fell unconscious in his arms..the ward boy helped him take another room and get his wounds cleaned up and bandaged

Me- Oh my god..yeh sab kya ho raha hain..she was feeling scared..

Arv- Don't worry..they are strong people everything will be alright..he looked at Murtanjay and said..

Arv- Find out kisne kiya hain yeh..but i know ki uss bastard ka plan hain..before they could continue planning..the doctor came outside with a grim face..

D- Have you come with the patient?? They nodded..Dekhiye..bahut jayada blood loss hua hain..and she has slipped into a coma..and we need to give her some blood..but the problem is..her blood group is very rare..

Mu- What is her blood group?? Feeling hopeful of the answer he might get..

D- Ab negative..we don't have that in the blood bank..

Mu-(looking relieved) I have the same blood group..i will donate for me her..the doctor nodded and Murtanjay went with him..to donate his blood..

On the other hand..Imlie was smiling..it felt like she was in dream..she was lying in a field looking at sky..she never felt more peaceful..suddenly she felt a presence next to her..it was her??

Im(alter ego) Hey babe..

Im- Who??

Im-(alter ego) It is me..a better version of you..

Im- What is happening?? I was trying to save Aryan..

Im- (alter ego) And you did..but damn it hurt..anyways you are in coma right now..so when will you wake up??

Im- I don't feel like waking up..it has been beyond stressful..especially since i came back from Jodhpur..i just want to keep on sleeping..

Im-(alter ego) Then do that..let me enjoy the world..i will wake you up soon..Imlie smiled as she closed her eyes in the dream world..and in the real world the alter ego..opened her eyes...

Ps- Hey guys..so do you like the twist?? The alter ego..is in the forefront now?? Bechare Aru..kya hoga uska ab...