Chapter 38

Hey guys..here is the next chapter..and please do read and share this book as much as possible..i don't want to stop writing it..

Imlie didn't know..what she was feeling..anger, surprise, sadness..she slowly pushed Murtanjay's sword away from Aryan's neck..and then looked at her Mom..

Im- Amma..what is this all about?? I thought that..D..dev was my father..

Me- This is not the right place to talk about this..let's go back to our room..Meethi left and Murtanjay followed..Imlie looked at Aryan..and gasped..

Im- ABP..tumhe chot lagi hain..she gently pressed her dupatta on the small cut..

Ar- Tumhe Aryan bolna mein problem hain kya..yeh kya ABP..ABP karti ho..

Im- Nahi..tum mere liya ABP hi ho..but I want to know..did you know about Murtanjay..being my father..

Ar- No..he held her hand..and slowly rubbed his thumb on her hand..i knew that his daughter and wife had died..in a fire..

Im- Hmm..they both went towards..the guest room..

Me- Imlie..

Im- Nahi..aaj nahi..i want to know the whole truth..Meethi sighed..she had no other than to tell her truth about her being a shadow watcher..marrying Murtanjay..then making him alive that she and Imlie were dead.

Aryan was feeling sad..turns out both of their parents..were kind of a disappointment..

Me- I am sorry beta..i just wanted to leave that life..

Im- Sorry..SORRY!!! She screamed..because of your lie..i had to live with that creep..even after knowing about his affair...all the bad things he had done..you were still with him..

Im- Because of you..i have become mad..do do personalities hain meri..because of the trauma i suffered..

Im- KYUN KIYA MERE SAATH AISE..She screamed loudly and shook Meethi..

Mu- Imlie..

Ar- Imlie..calm down..he ordered her firmly and held her..and she slowly fell unconscious..

Me- Imlie..

Ar- Both of you..leave this room right now. I will handle things from now on..Murtanjay..please tell the servants..to bring the breakfast here..

Mu- Ji..

Imlie's Alterego..was getting bored..things were pretty good..so she couldn't take over..but now..she felt Imlie's sadness..and she took over quickly..

Imlie groaned..and woke up..she felt that het head was gonna explode..

Im- Oww..

Ar- Imlie..thank god..you are okay..

Im- Hi handsome..now what did you do??

Ar- Nothing..iss baar Imlie ki Mom ka fault hain..Imlie's alter ego frowned..and Aryan told her the truth..

Im- Yaar..aise toh humari shaadi hone se rahi..Aryan..abhi aacha chance hain..hum na kisi mandir mein jaa kar shaadi karte hain..

Ar- And will you help me..when the real Imlie..kills me..

Im- Trust me..she wants this as well..aur abhi..she is resting..when she will wake up..she will try to postpone this..just to mess with you..isse aacha hain..tum hi usse shaadi kar lo..

Ar- Hmm..Alright fine..aaj shaam ko hum mandir mein shaadi karegaye..abhi ke liye khana khao tum..he forwarded the plate..but Imlie kept on looking at him..

Ar- Kya hua..

Im- Feed me please..

Ar- Kuch jayada hi nakhre hain tunahre..

Im- As if..you don't like it..aur haan suno..i don't want lot of jewelery..or heavy clothes..i will dress up in a beautiful saree..and keep the jewelry minimum..samjhe..

Ar- Jaise aapki marzi madam ji..

Im- Madam ji nahi..Queen Imlie..Aryan Singh Rathore..

Aryan looked at her..he felt proud..when she said her full name..but he was scared as well..he really hoped that he will be able to keep her safe...once she marries him..

Ps- Hey guys..so they are getting married..hope you liked the chapter..please do comment..