Chapter 41

Hey guys..so here is a dhamaka daar twist..i hope you will like it..sorry..i am not able to update regularly..managing married life and job..is just too much sometimes..

By the next day..the Palace was a place of mourning..Meethi was crying for her beloved daughter and ex-husband..whereas Aryan had locked himself in his room..

He was standing by the beautiful thaali he had decorated for Imlie..it had a beautiful wedding dress..jewelry..a gift from him..his eyes were blood red and threw the thaali on the floor..

Ar- YOU ARE A LIAR IMLIE!!! He kneeled down..and cried again..tumne promise kiya tha..you will come back to me..

Ar- A second later..he saw a paper that fallen..he picked it up..it was Imlie's writing..and he read it quickly..

Im- ABP..or my sexy aur handsome king..by the time you will read this..ya toh humari shaadi ho gayi hogi..ya i will dead..

Im- But..i don't want you to cry for me..yeh sab mene tumhare liye kiya hain..but i have three wishes..please do fulfill it for me..

Im- First..make that bastard pay..iss baar koi mercy ya right or wrong mat dekhna..

Im- Second..i know you think that family can become your weakness..but they are your strength..Arvind Jiju..and tumhari Mom deserve to take revenge from Ahaan..

Im- Aur third thing..now that i am not there..tum apna khayal rakhna..and do visit a therapist for your anger issues..tumhe meri kasam..sorry to leave you so soon..I love you Aryan..

Aryan hugged the letter..and kept crying..Downstairs..Arpita and others were scared that Aryan might do something stupid..

Arpi- Maa..mene bol tha na..yahan aana theek nahi hain..

N- Arpi..be quiet..i know Imlie is dead..but agar hum wahan hote..toh maybe we all would have died..along with your child..

Me- Wow!!! My daughter gave her life for you..and you are behaving in such an ungrateful way.

Ne- Narmada yeh thoda jayada ho gaya tha..

Na- Aare..sab ko mein kyun galat lag rahi hoon..and waise bhi aacha hui..yeh shaadi nahi hui..she doesn't belong to royal family..Narmada walked towards Preeta and held her..

Na- Preeta tu Aryan se shaadi karegi..

P- What??? Everyone looked at her in surprise..and feeling scared as to how..Aryan would behave due to this new situation..

Ahaan was looking around the room..it was decorated properly..the door opens..and in came Murtanjay..with Imlie in his arms..

Ah- You can lay her own the bed..

Mu- Ji..

Ah- I can't believe that..you of all people are betraying Aryan..you were so close to the king..

Mu- And what did i get in return..a life living in shadows..my marriage broke..because i chose my duty..and i couldn't meet my daughter for years..

Mu- I won't let Aryan..marry my daughter..he deserves to rot in hell..he is just like his father..arrogant..and thinks that the world revolves around him..

Ah- Don't you worry Murtanjay..once i become king..you guys...will receive the honor..that you deserves..now go away..i wanna spend some time with my friend..

Mu- No..i will stay here until she wakes up..

Ah- Are you challenging me??

Mu- Yes..he pulled a knife out his pant pocket..

Ah- Sheesh..no one knows the meaning of jokes..inform me once she wakes up..

Ps- Hey guys..so how was the chapter..i hope you enjoy this twist..