He's got game

I walk back into my apartment after visiting the farmer's market which is a fifteen minute walk from my apartment complex. I'd bought some fruits, vegetables, rice and snacks to get me through the week. I loved going to the market, as it meant I got a little bit of fresh air but also got to bring back treats from the bakery. 

I stocked my cupboard and fridge up with all of my purchases, with the exception of a slice of the strawberry shortcake. I dig into it as I read the smut romance novel Vicky recommended to me. As I'm reading, my phone pings:

Tattoo Man                                                                                                                                                                    Today 4:00PM - Good girl.

Oh dear. 

I am frozen. I am aroused. I am both frozen and aroused. My downstairs region was pulsing. I mean, I know it was in response to me mocking him and he was simply mocking me back. But the fact that he wrote those two words just for me was making me wetter by the second. And I had seen him in such a kind and charming, it turned me on how his mind had gone there.

My arousal is suddenly replaced by irritation. I admit my downstairs region enjoyed this dirty flirty game we were playing. But my brain's feeling the need to define what exactly we're doing. The only acceptable next step for me was to be wined and dined. I don't jump to sex, my brain isn't built like that. Though it was actually getting ridiculously difficult. Him and his pheromones were driving me crazy.

Another ping.

Tattoo Man Today 4:03PM - Btw I'm getting the hint you still haven't forgiven me. I see I have a lot to apologise for. 

I smile down at my phone. He was playing with me. I begin to draft my response but he shoots me a message before I do.

Tattoo Man Today 4:03PM - Let me make it up to you over drinks tonight at Eltham? 

So he wants to go out with me. Surely this means he's looking for something serious, right? And surely he knows any girl who was looking for something casual would gladly jump into bed straight away with him? I know I would if I was built that was.

But I genuinely have no clue.

So I do what any girl would do, screenshot the chat and send it to Vicky to see what she thinks. Obviously leaving out the first message he sent.

Good girl.

I need to stop reading over it. It takes Vicky around 20 minutes before responding and I have to clean out my kitchen to stop myself from reading over his message again and again. I feel like I've aged backwards and am sixteen again now.

Vicky Today 4:24PM - Bitch wTF

Vicky Today 4:24PM - HE'S GOT GAME

Vicky Today 4:24PM - TELL HIM YES .NOW. IMMEDIATELY.

Vicky Today 4:24PM - I mean if you want to?

Vicky Today 4:24PM - BUT I VOTE YES

I laugh to myself, thinking about if only she knew the message I had received prior. I do as she advises and respond.

You Today 4:46PM - Sounds great, is 7 okay?

You Today 4:46PM - No guarantees on your forgiveness though, I'll see how your apology sounds.

His response is almost immediate.

Tattoo Man Today 4:48PM - Great I'll be at your door at 7.

Tattoo Man Today 4:48PM - Don't worry, I have my ways of making you agree.

A rush of blood entered my below regions again. He just kept doing it again and again. I read that he's making it sexual again though. But we're going out tonight, so I feel confident that he wants to get to know me but not just my body. But I won't be leaving tonight without getting exactly what I want.