Devious

-----------------------------------------

Brick POV

This was the most genius plan of ruining the Powerpuff Girls.
-Get decoys to act like us the Rowdyruff Boys.

So basically, we have been exploring other territories in this puny Earth and destroying and making them succumb to us. It took us a year so the girls won't be able to restore anything without us foiling their plans.

Fortunately, the dumb girls don't help the entire world so it's at chaos. All is left is Townsville.

It was so evil that I couldn't stop smiling like a lunatic. It has been a year since I have met those irritating girls and now my boys and I will terminate them.

Right now, I and my boys were lounging in Mojo's lair while HIM and Mojo discussed our decoys in Townsville.

HIM and Mojo, both my fathers, finally communicated together and devised the plan of making the decoys softy and even a little emotional.

"Yeah, the decoys are so great. They are making the girls distracted and worried for them." I overhead HIM.

HIM's girlish voice at first was so hard to bear for being such a eminent villain. For a week or so, we laughed at him and taunt him for just talking until his hoarse voice shut us up.

"If the Powerpuff Girls get weak soon, then our real Rowdyruff Boys will crush them, muahahahaha," I heard Mojo's booming voice.

For a split second, I wondered what the girls would look like. Would they look the same as they were a year ago?

"Hey Brick, check this out!" Boomer yelled while he changed the channel to show our supposedly equal partners.

I watched Blossom save the decoy Brick from the monster.
Does she think I am that weak?

"This is stupid. We would never be this defenseless. And never in eternity would the Powerpuff Girls would save me!" I commented.

"Yeah we are strong," Boomer added.

Dumb kid, he just mimics me.

"Wanna battle the Powerpuff Girls tonight?" Butch asked.

"Yes, let's go!" I answered as we left to the Mayor's home.

"BOYS WAIT!" I heard a snippet of Mojo's rough voice.

"What?" I answered.

"Oh are you sure you don't want to wait till tomorrow morning?" he asked hesitantly. His breath was getting me kinda dizzy because it stunk like rotten fish.

"Why? We have waited for so long," Butch replied.

Mojo faked a smile. This was a new thing because I never seen something so fake from him.

"What happened Mojo?" Boomer asked suddenly.

"Nothing," Mojo started. "I feel so -"

"So what?" HIM answered behind him making us jump in surprise.

Mojo straightened his posture and looked directly in my eyes. I knew automatically whatever he was going to say was something unintentional.

"Tired, just tired. I don't want our plan to fail." he muttered rapidly. He was so quiet, I had to lean to hear him.

The silence was unbearable. I couldn't grasp how Mojo could think about this.

"Boys, never mind, just go before I change my mind." Mojo finally broke the uncomfortable silence.