Reveal

Butch POV

I couldn't find Buttercup anywhere! It was freaking hard because she somehow disappeared. She was so astute that this was getting on my nerves.

Then I saw a flash of lime light into the bathroom.

Oh crap, ladies room.
Why did she have to go in there?

Hmm... Now is the perfect time for that rascal.... I meant angel... Princess to lure Buttercup out.

But how would I find her?

Speaking of the rascal, she appeared with her luggage and two suited men who nodded at me discreetly.

"Hello Butch, looking dashing as always.. Why are you even here?" she chattered like we were long lost siblings.

"Um... I am trying to capture Butte- ... the green Powerpuff girl. I almost caught her, but she is in the ladies room." I said nervously.

I almost said Buttercup and that would have made her suspect me for liking a girl. She was that annoying stalker girl who basically pairs us, the Rowdyruff boys, with the Powerpuff girls even though we are enemies. It makes me cringe with fear.

She also hates us at the same time.

I flashed a nonchalant grin and continued.

"If you could lure her out... Maybe we could stop her." I added.

"Hmmmm.... Well I really dislike the girls, maybe.... Yeah, but I am leaving in an hour. So I just have to take her out of the ladies room?" she responded energetically.

Her red curly hair bounced and then she murmured something to the suited guys.

"Okay, promise me that you will catch her ok?" she muttered before leaving abruptly.

"Yeah." I said rapidly.

Now I have to wait here until the unruly girl comes out.

I sighed and put my hands in my pockets.

Brick and Boomer followed me to capture the last powerpuff girl.

Then the world would be all ours.

It was so easy, but Buttercup was the problem.

I have mind reading skills. I found out when Brick started to formulate a plan to spy on the girls last night. It was completely by accident, but Brick said that he heard Blossom's incessant worries as soon as he tried to listen through the door.

The whole plan was interesting to listen to but soiled by us. We faked eavesdropping through the door, those foolish girls!

Then I heard some of Buttercup's inner thoughts. She kept them so open and thorough. But if I told her... I read her mind, she will put a wall mentally.

But most of all, I heard some really intriguing thoughts. She was complimenting me when she mentally commented on my strong arms and her small ones. Then I heard something about me being an infuriating jerk I think.

My thoughts drifted to when she said "I don't find him that attractive anymore."

That line was a big puzzle. What did that mean?
Confusion.

I was still standing there awkwardly. I watched Brick eat his pizza and Boomer stoically sitting upright because Brick was mentally torturing him with rude remarks.