Trapped

Buttercup POV

Butch was getting on my nerves!
I was going to kill him and bury him underground 10,000 miles because he was being a brat!

Actually I might as well annihilate him.  Definitely not with love, but how?

Butch smiled wickedly with a mischievous look in his watermelon skinned green eyes.

I pulled my blanket higher and glared at him murderously.

Butch had spiked up midnight sky hair. He still wore his signature green shirt and black pants with converse shoes.

And also he looked irresistible. I had to warn myself from staring into his forest green eyes and dark hair.
That's why I became frustrated at him. Butch looked handsome but he is a Rowdyruff boy.

I heard his brothers laugh cruelly as we hid under our sheets.

"This is ridiculous." I exclaimed.

"Yeah, don't you guys have a home or something?" Blossom asked.

"We like to annoy. That's are specialty. Especially when we want something." Butch snickered.

He looked at me with his hypnotizing eyes and smirked again. I glared at the boy in front of me. No matter how evil he is, he could be a handsome model.

That was a terrible thought about your enemy, Buttercup.

"What is it? What do you want?" Bubbles groaned.

"We want to defeat you guys." Brick announced royally.

"And never see you and your girly voices ever again!" Butch added while jabbing a finger at me.

Boomer kept quiet the entire time while he fixed his dark blue eyes on Bubbles.

"Boomer, ahem," Brick efficiently faked a cough. The look in his eyes said you-better-agree-or-else.

"Yeah destroy Powerpuff Girls!" I heard him mutter timidly.

"Wanna know how?" Butch drawled excitedly as he leaned even closer.
"Just tell us already." I whispered brazenly as my eye lids drooped.

"We, the Rowdyruff Boys," Brick started, "ruined the whole world except Townsville."

"What?" Bubbles and Blossom screamed together.

My jaw dropped for a quick minute but retracted when I saw Butch's infamous smirk. Idiot.

"Are you lying?" I questioned.

"Nope," Boomer responded silently.

"Oh no!" Blossom cried as a delayed response because of her shock.

That was the worst thing the boys could do. It just made our job harder. And now I no longer saw Butch attractive. I saw him a big jerk.

"No, you are lying." I denied again eagerly hoping that they were.

"We aren't lying." Brick said with ferocity that made me certain he wasn't lying.

"Why?" Blossom asked cautiously.

"Because that would weaken you guys. That's all." Butch grinned mischievously.

Now I was tired and annoyed.
A world with about seven billion people. And it took a year for them to destroy. Now it will take two years to repair.

It's easy to destroy but hard to fix.
I saw Bubbles moan and rise out to change into an appropriate outfit.
I mentally groaned at the idea of getting out of bed. Even Blossom seemed to be debating on something. She had a really wicked look and I knew something good just happened.