KABANATA 22

KAIRUS POV:

While eating, I saw Allysiah enter the canteen with her head down. So she didn't seem to see me so I just followed her until she reached the counter.

"I just noticed bro, why did the bees increase when Quin entered" Reiv

"Looks like they know something we don't" Ark

But I just ignored them because I stood up and approached Allysiah. It seems that what happened earlier in her dorm is spreading all over campus because some students are gossiping tsk.

I invited her to eat at our table but she refused. So I got mad because of that. So I couldn't avoid yelling at her and I saw that she was scared so she was about to step back when I grabbed her arm. 

Then I touched his jaw so I saw that she had a wound on her lip and her cheek was also swollen. Maybe that's why she was facing the floor a while ago because of her wound.

That's why I felt angry with the person who did it, so I asked her who did it to her, but she didn't say anything. That's why I got even more angry and I didn't realize that she was already hurting when I held her.

Luckily my friends stopped me so I loosened my grip. Sh*t Kairus,  anger eats you, I said to myself.

After that i took her in a near restaurant on our school. When we reach it I ordered a food and I telling them that they can serve it on our table while im gone.  Because I'm planning to go outside first to buy medicine for Allysiah.

After I bought it, I quickly returned to the restaurant. And I saw that the food we ordered were already there so I gave Allysiah what I bought and we started eating.

And I didn't even ask what happened because my friends said they were going to find whoever did that to Allysiah.

When we finished, I immediately invited Allysiah out because we might be late. So when we got into my car, I drove it fast until we got to school on time.

Habang papasok kami sa school ay ang dami na namang bubuyog kaya tinignan ko sila ng masama. Nong nakarating kami sa room namin ay sinabi agad ng kaibigan ko na nahanap na nila kaya sinabi ko na lang na pag- usapan na lang namin manaya yon.

Nang matapos ang isang klase ay lumabas kaming apat para pag-usapan kung sino yong taong gumawa non kay Allysiah.

"We saw in cctv that some students are gossiping about her because of the incident in her dorm" Ark

"Ikaw Kairus ahh ano totoo ba na may nangyari sa inyo sa dorm niya, kung hindi pa namin inalam kung sino gumawa non hindi namin malalaman na may nangyayari na pala haha" Reiv

Kita mo tong loko na to kanina lang ay seryoso dahil sa nangyari kay Yael tapos ngayon nagagawa nang magbiro.

"Tsk walang nangyari okay" I said

"That's the reason why you're so upset when i called you" Hendrix while smirking

"No!" I said

Pero tumawa lang sila kaya nainis ako at iniba na ang usapan tsk.

"Soo sino yong mga yon" i ask

"We didn't see in cctv who is it but we see some angle of it but it's hard to identify " Ark

"But we can ask all the students who gossiping in that time" Reiv

Kaya inalam pa namin kung sino sino ang mga yon at isa isa namin silang pinatawag sa ssg office. Ang bawat isa sa kanila eh kinakabahan dahil siguro hindi alam kung bakit sila pinatawag.

Kaya nong nagtanong kami ay hindi naman sila nag atubiling magsabi ng totoo. Pareho sila ng sinabi pero hindi nila kilala yong taong nanakit kay Allysiah.