2

All the way to my first period class I kept thinking about that boy with most beautiful green eyes I ever seen. But I got slapped out of my daydream when I saw I was standing in front of the my first period. I nervously nocked on the door waited 3 seconds after it was open.

"Well hello you must be my new student Mrs. Hunter" said the tall man.

"Umm yes. You must be Mr.Lopz the English teacher." I answered nervously.

"Yes yes come in Mrs. Hunter and take a sit next to Jasmine. Jasmine raise your hand so Mrs. Hunter knows who you are." I look up and see a girl sitting down in the last row next to the window and looked down and walked to my seat next to the girl.

"Hi I'm Jasmine" the girl next to she had dark hair chocolate eye color.

"Um hi I'm Jackie"

"Well welcome the hell hole I call hi-"

She was in the middle of he sentence when she was cut off by the classrooms door opening and enters a tall boy 5'8 with a mop if curls. He was wearing a black v neck shirt, black skinny jeans, and all black convers. But what caught my attention was his beautiful green eyes that I saw in the morning.

"Very nice of you to join us Mr.Styles. Already late in the first day of school. Take a seat Mr.Styles."

The mysterious boy walked to the back of the class and took a seat in the other side of the classroom when I was seating.

"Psst Jasmine who's that?" I ask wondering about the beautiful human being.

"That would be Harry Styles the bad boy.He is known for being in the most dangerous gang in London in and being the leader of it at suchva young age. His gang consists of his best friends Louis Tomlinson Niall Horan Zayn Malik and Liam Payne. Also I heard that he has anger issues and he has never been in a serious relationship he only has one night stands. So if I were you I wolf stay away from him." She said turning back to the lesson.

But I could think is that I should make a promise that I should stay away from the beautiful human name Harry Styles.

The day went on really slow at the end of the day I was tired and ready to go home. When I walked out of the school doors I saw the one and only Harry Styles. He was leaning over a black Cameron talking to his friends. He felt the stare and he looked up and met my eyes. We held eye contact for a seconds then his friend with blond hair pushed him and he got in his car with the blond boy.and drove away.

I got out of my day dream and started walking away thinking about the green eye boy and the promise I made to my self.