5

It's been 4 days since Harry came to my house beaten up. It's been 4 days since u kissed me. It's been 4 days since I last talked to him. If I said I dont miss his low voice I would be lying to my self. I seen him around school and class but everytime I look at him he avoids eye conact. I gotten close to a few girls but I'm lunch I been sitting by my self cause it let's me think. Also I seen Harry with 4 other guys I heard that they are called Zayn, Liam, Niall, and Louis. That they are in a gang together but I don't know for sure until I ask them but never in a million year would i. My mom been at work and I never got time to see her.

So today is Friday and and I'm walking to school listening to Rihanna Fortyfiveseconds. But while I'm singing I feel like someone is watching me when i turn around I don't see anyone so I kept always. That feelings won't go away so I walked a little after until I got to see the door of the school that's when I slowed down.

I saw Harry and his friends close with his friends but I couldn't tell if he was looking at me cause he was wearing sun glasses that his his beau- wait a minute what am I saying I can't believe  harry's eyes were beautiful. I put my head down and walked to my locker to get my books.

"Welcome class it's finally Friday but I'm going to issue a project that you will have to work one for the rest of the semester. It will be 50% of your grade. It's a partner's- "
The teacher was cut off when the famous Harry Styles walked in with his black shirt and black jeans.

"Mr.Styles this habit of walking in late has to stop"

"Yeah yeah okay" Harry said while walking to his seat.

"Okay was I was saying you will be assigned partners by me and you will study each other every week there would be an assaintment do and in the end you will do a paper on each other and present it to the class. " You could hear the grouns that came from the room. "alright then here it goes.."  I stopped listening until I heard my name.

"Jackie and Harry"

I looked up seeing Harry smerking at me and winking I rolled my eyes and hit my head on the desk cause I knew I was screwed cause I had to spend the rest of the semester with the person I promised my self I won't stay away.

I guess promises are meant to be broken....who am I kidding I'll talk to the teacher at the end of the period.

Hi everyone! Sorry for updating so late I just been busy with school but I hope you liked the update and I'll try to update for often tho! Love you my beautiful reader!