1

Well I'm first going to introduce my self. My name is Jackie Hunter I'm 17 and turning 18 in 2 months I just moved to London from California. That's a big move I know but my mom wanted to start fresh after my dad left my mom my bother and me. Anyways we will get to that later. We mover to London cause my mother always loved the cold weather and also cause my grandma lives there. I wasn't happy when my mom told me this but what can I do so we packed everything and moved to London with in the month my mom told me. My brother didn't care cause he was in collage and I was in my last year of high school. But hey there is a good things about moving here that there is hot British boy.

"I want to party and bullshit and party and bullshit..."Ridas Ora's lyrics filled my bedroom.Half asleep worked up and looked for my phone to shut my alarm.Today is the first day of high school her.

I turned it off and got off my warm bed to get read. I want into the bathroom and took a shower I was half asleep when I took it after I was done I got and raped my self in a towl and walked into my closet and got my light orange sweater dark skinny jeans and u ankle boots and put them in my bed. I went to did my hair in a fish tail. I got changed and went down stares to eat breakfast. I saw my mom making pancakes already dressed in her work clothes. My mom worked all day and I only see her in the morning and at night before I go to bed.

"Hi mom" I said to her and grabbed a plate and placed two pancakes on it and put syrup on it and started eating standing up.

"Hi Jackie you better hurry up if you want to get to school on time."

"Ok mom see you tonight bye" I told her and threw away my plate and got bag and started walking to school.

When I entered the schools doors I went straight to the front desk and asked for the schedule.

"Hold one minute so I can print out honey"said the lady which was too busy typing on the computer to look at me.

While I waited I felt someone's eyes on me when in I turned beautiful green eyes caught my attention.We held eye contact until the lady called my name.

"Here you go hunny have a great day" she handed me my schedule and got back to typing in her computer.

When I looked around and I didn't see the guy with the beautiful green eyes.

Hi guys just wanted to say this is my first fan fiction hope you like it if u want to get to know me better follow me on instgram @dammit_jannett_(: bye