°| EPILOGUE |°

Trumpets echoed as cheers combined, making loud noises in excitement. Soon as it slowly dispersed, a hole from the ground appeared, and coming out was a robot with a small mic planted on its front.

"Ladies and gentlemen! Welcome to Running Man Championship, Next Generation!"

A small 'whoa' erupted from his mouth, as he looked around from his pod. "I can't believe it, we're actually here!"

A scoff came his right, already turning to him with a glare. "Aren't you happy that you got in?" Blue eyes opened as he stared at his olive ones, a deadpanned look on his face. "You won't be happy once you stayed longer, so if I were you, you should back up now before it's too late."

Long ears popped to their view, seeing a grin on her face. "Stop being so rude and kiss already!" She let out a cackle when both of the boys gagged and looked away, now way they would do that.

"Stop messing with them V." A feminine voice spoke to her side, turning her head around with a pout. "But it's fun though, you should try it sometime!"

The tall girl moved her eyes to the left, to see the boy flinch at the sudden attention. He was the shyiest person he had ever met, so she'll try not pushing his buttons too much and stared in front.

The robot already had done the explanation, that the players can't help but feel excitement running through their veins. "Now everyone, let's meet the 7 contestants that will be joining for our today's match!"

"Although I still can't believe that we will be introduced based on our ranks." She gripped her long ears with nervousness. "First player, Pao from the Leo Tribe!"

Shock went to their faces, before turning their gaze at the lion. Golden brown fur, sharp blue eyes, and his signature ponytail. The boy beside him, which he spoke earlier, felt betrayed. "Seriously? Right in front of my face?"

"We're introducing ourselves to the world, what else do you expect?" He wanted to punch that smug face off of his face right now. "Second player, Zina from the Giraffe Tribe!"

Brown long hair, brown eyes and her signature mole on her right cheek. She gave a small pat at her friend, who's sulking silently with a pout. "Third player, Lee from the Wolf Tribe!" The others weren't really trying to talk to him at the moment, he looked like he needed some space.

Though when they stared at him, the boy snapped his head towards them, scaring them away. Black fur, yellow eyes and his signature fluffy ears. "Fourth player, Vallee from the Bunny Tribe!" The said girl only sighed, atleast being fourth was still a good sign.

She didn't want to go too far from her best friend.

Grey fur, pink eyes and her signature cuteness. "Fifth player, Kya from the Fox Tribe!" They were surprised that they didn't notice her earlier, but now that she was mentioned, she was looking around with caution. Striped fur, silver eyes and her signature scar that covered half of her face.

"She looks cool." Vallee exclaimed, earning a nod from her friend, who softly glared at the girl. "Sixth player, Gin from Panda Tribe!" The boy shrieked when people cheered him on, including the others. "He looks like he's about to pass out." Pao stated, but instead of getting him to agree, he was looking at the ground with a saddened look on his face.

Pao can't help but worry, and stopped himself from asking. Black and white fur, brown eyes and his signature bamboo glasses. "And the last, Seventh player is . . ."

Most of them were concerned for him, but Vallee being nice, she gave him a small pat on the shoulder with a gentle smile. ". . Nico from the NyaNya Tribe!"

Even though they were cheers for him, he can't help but feel empty. Was his training not enough? That he ranked so low? He wished his family wasn't seeing this right now, he let them down for once. As he takes shallow breaths, a hand landed on his shoulder.

"Don't feel so down Nic, even you rank more lower than us doesn't mean you're weak. You can surpass this, I can tell." The bunny reassured him, pulling him into a small hug and slightly leaned in. "It's not the end of the world yet, and here you are crying like you've lost everything." Pao intentioned it to be a joke, and the cat seemed to light up somehow.

Zina stepped in, "He's right you know? I'm sure you'll get stronger as long as you're here." Earning a small nod from him. "Thank you guys, gosh I'm so stupid right now." He whispered as the tears that formed in his eyes get wiped.

Pink hair, olive eyes and his signature shuriken. "Not gonna argue with that." The lion was hit on the arm, chuckling that the cat came back to his senses. Everyone was feeling motivated, eyes focused to the hologram.

"Let the game, begin!"

_______________________________________________________

Oh my gosh, I can't believe I finished it! And by the looks of it, it seems like I was getting too excited to add more words than I imagined. Thank you for reading until the end, I never thought it would be seen by people who had this childhood, I'm glad you guys saw this!

This book might have a part two (Knowing by the ending) but I'm still not sure when or how to start it. But I'm pretty sure soon enough, my life stinks that's why.

Again, thank you for staying until the end! Thank you for the comments and votes you gave to this book, I'm so happy! This is not a goodbye yet, just a see you later to be exact.

Author Out!