EP 10: 'Fight for what you love': Ice-cream fairy Muscotch

"Am feeling hungry! Shall we have ice-cream on our way back?"

Muskan and Vibinn started their journey back home. It was past 7 pm. "What kind of ice-cream do you like?" asked Noothan, looking into her eyes. His shyness seemed to have left him for the time being.

"I love butterscotch, and you?" replied Muskan.

"Whichever is the cheapest in the store," replied Noothan with a smile.

"So you don't have a favorite? Then why were you eager to know mine?" asked Muskan with a curious face.

"Just because you settle for anything doesn't mean your companion has to. Making sure others are happy ultimately makes me happy," explained philosopher Noothan.

"If you settle for anything, you will always be ignored and never considered. To truly live, you need something you love that's worth fighting for," said Muskan.

Noothan stood still, watching Muskan buy two butterscotch ice-creams. "Hope you'd like my choice!" she said.

 "Hope you'd like my choice!" she said

Noothan fell into deep thoughts. He had always been taken for granted because he never took a stand. He had never fought for anything and always let go of things he loved.

"Do you know? If you want something to always come back to you and stay with you, you just have to say, 'you're my butterscotch,' and that thing will never leave your side!" said Muskan, enjoying every bit of her ice-cream with a slight blush.

"But don't you think, if something is destined to stay with you, it will no matter what?" asked Noothan, taking a bite of his ice-cream.

"You won't get what you deserve until you prove your worth and fight for it," replied Muskan. "Imagine you have a crush on somebody and you actually deserve her, but if you don't even try to talk to her, she won't even notice your existence! Efforts are what ultimately matter," Muskan concluded.

Thunder struck Noothan. Muskan had preached him life lessons without even realizing it. Her words explained why he never had what he wanted and loved. Vaishnavi was written all over those words.

"Football selections: This Friday, C.G.S outdoor stadium. 4 pm onwards." The poster was all over the college. The football team was the pride of C.G.S. They had been champions almost every year and were on a winning streak.

"Hey, Noothan! Will you come watch me play at the football selections? Don't worry, this time a real friend is gonna perform at the event, which is me!" teased Abhishek, referring to Muskan imitating her. They were seated in the canteen.

"Who's gonna play if I'm in the crowd?" replied Noothan, taking a sip of his milkshake.

"What? Correct me if I'm wrong, weren't you the same guy who said events and outdoors are not your cup of tea? Now, all of a sudden, you are participating in the football selections!" asked Abhishek, taking his seat.