Treehouse -2-

( I can't believe that I finished chapter 1...yay!)

After Karen grew some trees, we cut some of them for the base, floor and walls of course. Yes, she gave us the death stare, wanting to strangle us. Lydia made a ladder & some tools for us that we definitely know how to use from some metal near by. While Anna and Lydia build the roof and home furnitures, Karen is making fences in the areas. And me? I'm finding decorations for the our new home.

This kinda surprises some of the heroes. Building a treehouse without any blue print or knowledge for it. But they knew we had a plan.

It was 5 PM in the morning, and our new house is done. We use Lydia as a test subject to see if the treehouse is stable enough for all of us. "Y'all, it safe. Get yo ass in." Lydia yelled from the second floor. Yes, the treehouse has 2 floors, with the first floor being the kitchen, living room, and bathroom. And for the second floor being our room, with me and Anna room next to each other, and Lydia and Karen room next to Anna together. Karen knows damn well that a certain person or two is going to jump her, if her room is somewhere between any of us, she's going to get jumped.

I sat down in the living room couch that Anna somehow managed to drag this in the treehouse from an abandoned apartment 43 miles away from here, checking off the list that I made 20 min ago. "House. Check. Friends alive. Yep. Food...yo! Does anyone know where to get food?" Lydia jumped in "The stores? Duhhhh."

"She's not walking," Karen claimed. "She's a fucking faggot, dumbass." I give her the middle finger to her response. "I don't want to walk over there. Half of my body feels numb or in pain, especially my shoulder, arm and MY THIGHS. They feel like they're ripping apart, and I DONT like that." Lydia smack my knee that has a bruise as she can't not see, obviously. I smack her back because it painful. "So...don't we just live without food?" Anna asked as she was pulling a glass table to the living room. "No worries, I think I will go tomorrow," I said as I go through my phone. "Do you guys want anything?"

"I guess she could be the responsible one." Kendo added with a smile. A chuckle from Monoma "Responsible? She look stupid." Then got smack by Kendo again. "She's look like a nerd." A comment from Bakugo.

"Everyone. To sleep!" Karen push me and Anna to in our room. Then drag Lydia with her to there room. I stand in my room, proud of myself. Just being me again.

"Why don't you choose your room next to Tiffany or Anna?" Lydia asked as Karen gives her the 'Are you serious?' look. "Dawg, the fuck do you think? Anna...who knows what she would do to me. Probably taking pictures of my fat forehead. And Tiffany???? She's gonna beat the shit outta me." Lydia laughs as she goes to her room.

I lay on my bed, facing the wall as I try to sleep but hard since I have insomnia. So I decided to make a story in my head that could put me in therapy. Even if I could hear Lydia laughing, she will be my next character target.

We finally went to sleep. Nothing can wake us up. Nothing can ruin this peaceful night. No one can do anything to wake us up. Just the four of us asleep.

"Awwwww. That so nice of each other for being roommates." Mina smiled as Tsuyu agreed with her. "Their friendship look unbreakable." Uraraka added.

I woke up at 4 in this morning, just to go shopping for foods cause I'm me ofc. I grabbed my clothes and changed in the bathroom. I wear my shoes, taking my phone and the key that Lydia made 20 times just in case any of us lose them before going out.

I speed walk and jaywalking to the store cause I'm not wasting my time. I made in a store that open early with just a few people. And luckily, I don't need to fight for the items we need.