The outlanders who caught the world of heroes and villains -1-

( I'm way too lazy to tell both Heroes & Villains about this in the start so just making them know about this good old reaction in the first place. P.s so let just say that some characters might not have the personality in the show soooooo...good luck.)

"This is a waste of time. I have work to catch on." A hero sitting in a seat with his red hair was blown by a wind that was from nowhere ( guess that Pokémon. It Endeavor!) commented to break the silence in this big theater that they and the villains are stuck in for the past 2 hours. Then a blond hair male with wings sat next to him and replied with a smile " Now, you heard what that kid said. And wouldn't be interested to see what would they do in our world?" As the other heroes agreed with him, Endeavors look at him with his stern look and sigh. "Hawks, we're in a room with villains and it our job to capture them-" Before he finished, hawks cut him off and reply "Come on, it like a break for all of us heroes, plus these villains look like they're not going to do anything." A cough takes the attention from the top 2 heroes. "We don't have any choice, so we can just wait and see." A man in black, with his scarf around his neck spoke in his calm, tired voice. As he spoke, a child sat on the floor in front of him, eating a candy apple ( guess who's thatttt!). "Mic, if you won't stop moving in your seat, I will kick you off." He look at the male next to him with the longggg hair, making him look like a troll ( sorry to all the present mic fans, including me. He does look like one.) Present mic look at him with a smile. "Aizawa, this is exciting to be! Watch some kids from an another world is very exciting and interesting." Aizawa look at him with a 'im going to punch you' look.

At the villain's side of the theater

"So...when is that screen going to start?" A young light blond girl look at the screen, eating some sushi with a male in a black and gray. "Toga, it might start soon. I'm sure that the kid may tell us...or not." She look at him with her smile and reply "you could be right, Jin. But we been here for 2 hours. At least the kid got us some foods." Twice and Toga just talk for some bit, having fun. Waiting for the screen to open. "My, my. You two look like you're having fun. Mind if I join the conversation?" A man with a mask and top hat asked. "of course you can. No, you can't! Shut up! Yeah, join us." Twice answered happily. Mr.Compress join their comrades and drag Spinner to talks. The male with in white, glances his blue eyes to his boss, a male with white hair and red eyes. And he look back at him. "What do you want, Dabi." He look annoyed for being here. The male in white laugh a bit and respond "Just calm down, we're about to watch something that makes the heroes interested." A man came out of nowhere and sat next to him with a reply "Tomura shigaraki, I spoke to the children and I believe they said that it will be starting soon." Shigaraki nodded "Yeah...thank..Kurogiri" and waited until Toga shout "Look! The screen is getting brighter!" That took the attention of everyone in the room.

The screen (Ig)

"I told you guys. I had my opinion. And Karen, did you finish the short response try?" ( did you tho?) I asked Karen while pulling her hair for the 16th time. She look at me and gives me a hard "No. And stop pulling my hair!" Anna, the tallest in group reply "Skibi-"I cut her off with a hair pulled. After waiting for a while, she finally came. "Lydia!" I screamed with an almost a yay in my voice as I drag her with us. Some villains are bored, with to see some action or fighting and blood. Most heroes watch  and wonder if peace can be achieved. "I believe where they're from, everyone is quirk-less." Midnight commented. As we walked on the road, talking and laughing. Then suddenly a portal open under us. Some heroes are panicking since they can't do anything to save us.

"AHHHHHHHHHHHHHhhHhHhhH!" We screamed but then stop as I speak "Yo, look!" The rest stare at the distance. It nighttime and we're falling in the sky with no heroes who is available for help. I took out my phone and take some pictures of us failing and the city in the distance. Lydia shakes me and say in a 'im about to lose my voice' voice "why are you taking pictures?! We are falling?!" I laugh in the most aggressive way I could, choking in the air. "Sorry, can't hold myself girly." I cried in laughter. "Sent me some, we survived." A comment from Karen. The fall look forever but it can't trick us. A long fall with hard wind goes through us, making us going sick.