Possessed -3-

(Omg, can you believe it that I finished chapter 2? YAYAYAYAA!)

That was the last thing Anna texted. Then a sudden scream was heard. There were footsteps going upstairs...where our room was. All three of us know that we're not safe, no heroes or police can save us...and...where is Anna? What happened to her.

"This is like a horror movie." Toga smiled as Twice hold on to her. "I'm not scared...I'm not scared." He closed his eyes.

I grabbed my small bag with my phone, a flashlight, a bottle of water and a small knife. I sneak out of my room and quickly run to Lydia room. *Knock knock* I quickly went in as soon as she open her door. "Did you hear that?" She asked as I locked the door.

"Yeah...but why the fuck does it happen to us." Lydia brings her phone and the metal pole she made with her quirk. "We need to get Karen." Lydia speak.

The both us slowly and quietly moved to Karen room and knocked quietly. We push our way in. I locked the door and Lydia run up to her and hugged her. "Ok...we're all here." I speak with a headache tone. "What do we do now? Anna needs help out there and there's nothing we can do." Lydia panicked a bit

"We need to get whatever thing that she said that it was eating inside her alive." I explained. "At this point, it's a fucking demon, dawg." Karen was going crazy.

"It could be a villain too." Mineta shiver like he's gonna pee his pant or something. "But why would a villain eat her inside?" Denki said, proud that he said something smart for once.

The three of us sneaked out and carefully trying to get downstairs. *Crash!* "yo, what the fuck was that???" Lydia panicked. Karen checked it out and seeing a broken vase. I quickly pulled Lydia and Karen behind some boxes with me. "Shhhh...she's here" I whispered as I quietly took a picture of the hallway we were supposed to go.

she's here" I whispered as I quietly took a picture of the hallway we were supposed to go

(I was too lazy to draw. So this is just what she gonna look like)

I show them the picture. "See. I fucking told you. It a demon." Karen speak. I pull out 2 cross and salt. "Do you randomly have these shit on you?" Lydia takes the salt and Karen takes a cross.

"Wow, she's prepared." Hawks chuckled. Best Jeanist nodded "She knew what was going on."

"K...I have a plan. This shit might be flee the facility but who's care. So..Lydia..you're going to make safe circles with the salt, me and Karen use the cross every time she's near. We can try to destroy the heart," I speak softly "Since the demon is in control, watch out with liquid around. We ain't dying today." Lydia look at me for a second like she doesn't understand a single shit I said. "Wait, why does it have to be like flee the facility?" Karen spoke out. I smack her head "well...if you didn't notice...the whole house look demonic and there is shit that looks like it from flee the facility."

"Wow, what a plan." Shoda spoke. Kamakiri nodded. (why do this guys look...so uh lizard?)

Karen suddenly drag me and Lydia by the hand and run. "RUN, she's coming!" Lydia look like she's about to shit her pant. "Ohhh, what in the identity v, flee the facility, mimic and dead by daylight is this?!" I try to keep my pace up. "Left! Right! Uh, spilt!"

We split up as I'm in kitchen, hiding in the closet. Lydia at the living probably putting salt for safe spots. And Karen? Who the fuck know where she is.

After some 20 good old minutes, the demon got Karen. The scream was pretty loud so I followed it and what I found was pretty crazy. It trying to eat her but it can't because of her FATASS. So it threw her to me, leading the both of us fall against the table. "Shit. Karen! The cross!" Karen then threw the cross at its left eye, making it screech loudly as its left eye glow in rage. But that alert Lydia to come from behind to throw salts. "Run to the safe spots!"

"It really is a horror movie but with more action." Twice spoke happily as Toga giggled. Spinner look unbothered but kinda enjoyed it in the inside.

"I don't understand why are we watching some kids doing their thing. We have villains to fight." Endeavor says, literally bothered. Hawks put his hand on his shoulder. "Cmon, like I said it like a break for us from fighting. Might well enjoy it or learn from them or even enjoy the view of the past before this mess, Endeavor-san."

Lydia smack it hard with the pole like it a tennis match and throw it to me for me to smack it then back at Lydia. We run until we're inside the closet. "What's the new plan." Lydia looked at the both of us. "We keep hitting it and when it's at it weak point, I capture it with something." I said, looking out at the door.

We agreed and split out, making our way back to her. We made noises for it to be confused and then sneak attack. Things were rough and we are literally punching and kicking it on the floor. But you know what so impressive? We motherfucker didn't use a single ounce of our quirk. Ain't that crazy?

Izuku Midoriya noticed this and speak up. "Hey, I noticed that they haven't use their quirk yet, it like they don't want to hurt their friend." Uraraka spoke "Oh, you're right. They're so careful about this."

"Boom!" Lydia smacked it and threw salt, she's now satisfy with how the salt absorbs it to the body. Karen personally slaps it like she been wanting to do this without me trying to kill her. The process is getting faster as it started to get weaker. I then threw some kind of a talisman on it and before we know it, the soul cracked and fell to pieces.

"They save her!" "What a hero they are." Some heroes commented.

"Man, so what's next?" Karen asked as she wipe some salt off her face. I pulled her hair "we gonna wait. I got my talisman ready." I laughed crazy evilly. "Anyway, Anna is awake."

"Darn it, was I in a nightmare? Anna was now back, safe and sound. "Uhh nuh uh. Pookie that wasn't very you. You try to kill us." I said. "For real??? Damn, but that was a nice nap." She said and punched Karen shoulder.

"ALRIGHT, GET YO ASS TO SLEEP." I ran to my room and hugged my plushies as soon as I got there. "I guess we're sleeping then." Lydia definitely guessed.

"I wonder what's next...this is very interesting to see." Shoto said. "Hopefully this can be useful for us."

To be continued...

Sorry if I didn't post, just in stress of everything. 👌🏻🫶🏻