New students in Aldera Junior High -4-

(Yippe)

It been 3 days since that incident. Everything was going fine. "Oh damn man, I got the video on it few nights ago." I said. Karen looked at me with a 'For real?' face. "Literally. I swear to god, no cap."

After watching the video, we lay back down on the couch. "That's how I look like? I look so sigma-" I cut her off. "Guys...there something I want to tell you." They looked at me "What?"

"It might seem crazy what I'm bout to say...well...I enrolled us to the Alfdere Junior High." I said very dramatically. "WHAT THE FUCK. Tiffany, we have enough stress and it hasn't been even a week yet, and you're telling me that we're going back to school?!" Lydia shake me. "Dude, we got monkeypox back in our world-" I cut Karen off. "But, we are currently safe...so we'll be fine."

This information surprised Bakugo and Izuku. Knowing what happened back in middle school, they felt a bit of shame and embarrassed.

We stay in silence then Anna broke it "So...where does it start?" I signed. "In...3 days." Lydia shakes me again. "What?! AGHHHHH."

After that sad 3 days, it was time to be the new students in school on the middle of spring. "Aghh. School uniforms. Bet this place sucks ass." Karen complained a bit as we wait outside of Class door. "Hey, at least it something new. You wear almost the same thing for a year at school. Plus, this is Japan we're in, of course there going to have uniforms." I said before continuing. "Look, I know we hate this but we have to stick to the plot." I hugged Anna then Lydia as she cling on me.

Karen sighed. "At least it all black." I laughed. "It black because they know you're emo." I smack her before she can do anything. "I'm not emo!"

In the classroom

"Class. Today we have four transfers students from America. So be nice." The class teacher. Nobiru Hirogari said.( I believe that his name. Found it on google 😒) We walk in and look at the class awkwardly.

"Hey, look! It Deku and Bakugo!" Uraraka pointed out. Jiro nodded. "Wow, who could have guessed that they were in the same class." Izuku blushed as he doesn't want to remember that again.

"Uh...hi...m-my name is...Tiffany (last name)" I acted shy. Few students giggled quietly as the others admired my wings though most of it were unseeable since my wings were covered by Anna and Lydia.

I looked at my friends. "Tiffany, what the fuck was that???" Lydia whispered to me. I looked at her with a smile. "Great acting yeah? Oh and it your turn." " Oh uhh..Hi, I'm Lydia (last name)." Bakugo didn't even looked at us, just a few glance.

"I'm Anna ( last name). Nice to meet yall." Anna smiled but dead inside she doesn't want to be here. "And...I'm Karen (middle name) (last name)."

Nobiru Hirogari, the teacher spoke up. "Alright...please sit in the back." We went to the back row as class began. The next we know this motherfucker was yapping while teaching but mostly just about yapping how we were going to be heroes or why heroes are important. "So as the future heroes, here is the importance of being a pro hero...."

Dude just keeps yapping. "So...as third year students, it's time to think seriously about your future of what you want to do with your life. I could pass out careers test...but why bother. Ha! Know you all want to go to the hero track." The classroom filled with "yay" and laughter. "Yes, Yes, you guys have very impressive quirk but no power usage allowed in school.

After some few yapping moments, Bakugo spoke up. "Hey teach. Don't lot me in with this bunch of losers, I'm the real deal but these guys would be lucky to end up as sidekick to some busted blah blah" We heard enough and probably one of us went to sleep. "You think you're better than us, Katsuki?!" Some students defend themselves. "Let's go, I'll take you all on." He laughed.